3

*Sarah's POV*

     I arrive home as fast as possible. Today could be the death of me. I walk in as quick and silent as possible. I feel my heart pounding. I can see and hear the TV. I run up the stairs to my room and I hear someone stand up. It has to be my dad. I hear steps up the stairs. I think to myself.

"Crap!"

I make sure the door is locked. He manages to break the door open. Oh no. I prepare to get hurt.

"Why were you gone so late??" He slurred with the alcohol bottle in his hand.

"Uh-uh-"

"NO EXCUSES"

I didn't even say anything and he is already mad. What is this? He pinned me to the wall. I sighed.

"WHAT WAS THAT?"

His breath was reeking. It made me nauseous. I started thinking of that Brendon guy who saved me. There it comes.
*smack* right across my face. I fall to the floor grasping my cheek.

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER, MY QUESTION BITCH." He had a problem with being drunk and being abusive ever since mom passed away. I think to myself. I'm fucking 24 years old, living with my dad. I hated him first of all and second of all what the hell am I doing with my life? My mind kept going back to that Brendon. A cutie. I feel a hard punch to the side of my face. I could taste blood. Must've bitten my cheek hard. I held the tears back. I get punched again but harder. It seems as if he's stronger when he's drunk. Drinking his sorrows away...
He yells at me.

"YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR STUFF OUT OF MY GODDAMN HOUSE BY THE NEXT TWO DAYS. BUT TOMORROW YOU CANNOT LEAVE THE HOUSE, EAT, OR DRINK."

"Well stupid, how do I move out tomorrow?"

He punched the same side of my face one more time and leaves. He slams the goddamn door and I sigh. How can I visit Brendon at the hospital tomorrow? I look around my room. I don't have much to pack I guess. I grab a big suitcase and start packing. Guess I'll starve tomorrow. I pack up most of my stuff and go to bed crying.

*Brendon's POV*
*next day*

There's a knock at the door. I pray it's Sarah, but it's just Dallon and Spencer. I sigh.

"What? Did you not want to see us?"

"It's not that. I thought you guys were the girl I saved yesterday." They sat down in the uncomfortable looking seats.

"So tell us what happened yesterday."

"Well I saw the most gorgeous girl living on Earth and her name is Sarah." I feel a blush and a smile. "She was getting abused by her boyfriend, so I went to go save her. I had her call the police and he was beating the shit out of me. I heard sirens in the distance. He had broken some ribs. I blacked out before the police and ambulance had arrived. I woke up here and the girl was just sitting there. She looked sad. We sat for a few hours asking questions and learned more about each other."

"WHY DID YOU SAVE HER IN THE FIRST PLACE  BRENDON?" Yelled Spencer.

"First of all Spenc, you need to calm the fuck down! I saved her and risked my life for a reason. SHE WAS CUTE AND I COULDN'T WATCH HER SUFFER!" We were clearly mad at each other. Dallon on the other hand just sat their looking sorta sad. "You okay Dal?"

"Yeah." He didn't look okay. He looked a little sad. I felt bad for yelling but my point has to get across.

"You shouldn't have saved that girl. Putting your life at death." Spencer was really trying it.

"WELL, I CHOSE TO. IT'S MY LIFE! IS THAT A PROBLEM?"

"You know what man I'm done with your fucking attitude! I might as well fucking leave with Dallon. They opened the door and looked at me.

"NO PLEASE DON'T! Please don't leave me here alone !!" I let a tear roll down. I fuck everything up. One thing after another.

* a few hours later *

I guess Sarah hadn't heard me when I yelled come back and visit me. She never came. I hate being this lonely. I hate being lonely just in general. I haven't really moved since I first woke up. I cry for some time realizing I have literally no one and eventually fall asleep.