4

* Sarah's POV *

     I can finally leave this shit hole! I feel relieved but realize I have nowhere to stay. I take my suitcase and walk to the hospital. It's not too far walking distance. I can't take the car because it's my dad's. I cry because I feel a bit stressed. I arrive at the hospital.

"Hello. Who are you here to see today?"

"Um, Mr.Urie," I tell her my name and she writes it down.

"Okay. Please sit in the waiting room."

I sit and wait for a few minutes.

"Sarah!"

"Uh, that's me."

"Please follow this way."

We arrive at the door. We reach for the handle and 2 men walkout. One looking angry and the other one a little sad. I walk in with the nurse.

"Mr.Urie! You have a visitor." I step from behind her and see a crying Mr.Urie. I forgot about the big bruise on my cheek. It really hurts. I don't wear any makeup and didn't cover it up. The nurse leaves, and he gasps. I go and sit down on the hard, uncomfortable chairs.

"Wh-what the hell happened to you?"

"Uh, nothing." Straight-up lies but he probably knows that I'm lying.

"I'm serious Sarah. What happened to you? You have a big bruise on your cheek. You didn't visit me yesterday. Your eyes look bloodshot. I was worried sick about you." He raised his voice.

"There's a lot wrong. I arrived home past my stupid curfew, 8:30. So I arrived home and went to my room. My dad was drunk and broke the door down and punched me 3 hard times. Ever since my mom passed away he gets drunk every night and is very abusive towards me." At this point, I was bawling my eyes out. "He told me I couldn't eat, drink, or leave the house. A-and I have to move out by today. So now I have nowhere to live. I'll probably find a hotel and find a job." I sighed.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's my fault. It's my fault because I didn't realize what time it was when we were talking. And now I want to make it up to you. You can stay at my house if you'd like."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I have a spare room you can use. I get released today. I just feel really bad for screwing up your life." A nurse walks in.

"Hello, Mr.Urie." She smiles at him in a flirty way. "You can leave the hospital now if you'd like, we just need you to sign some papers.

"Hell yeah man!" To see him happy makes me happy. He takes his clothes and changes. He comes back and we go to sign some papers. He takes my hand and I slightly jump. I feel butterflies in my stomach and smile.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I smile at him. He smiles back. He was still holding my hand and took me to his car. He opened the door for me and put my suitcase in the back.

"What a gentleman," I laugh. He smiled at me. He had pearly white teeth and a gorgeous smile. It took some time to arrive at his place. But it was big on the outside. It was a gorgeous house. We go in and it's around 5 pm. Time flys fast. He showed me around his house and that took like 20 minutes. I realized that I hadn't eaten anything for over 24 hours.

"Can we eat something? I haven't eaten for over 24 hours."

"Yeah, why not!" We get in the car and go somewhere nice to eat. It was a very nice restaurant. We talked to each other asking about our lives.

"So what's your favorite song." I had to think for a second.

"It would have to be But It's Better If You Do by Panic! At The Disco, or We Don't Believe What's on Tv by Twenty Øne Piløts." He looked astonished.

"What was that first song you said?"

"But-It's-Better-If-You-Do-By-Panic!-At-The-Disco," he smirked.

"What is that smirk for?"

"Oh, nothing really. You know who the lead singer is right."

"Yes. Ryan Ross." I laughed. He frowned. "I'm just joking. It's Brendon Urie silly. That's you!" For a second I forgot the man sitting in front of me is Brendon Urie, and I didn't even realize until now that he's the man that saved me. I didn't want to be dramatic and scream and have all the attention on us.

"I thought you would freak out." I did internally.

"I don't want to freak out externally." He laughed. We left after an hour and it was getting late. He opened the door for me and we walked inside. I got ready for bed and forgot where I was going. Oh, the guest room. My memory is definitely not the best. Brendon appears in the frame of the door.

"Goodnight Sarah." He turned off the light and shut the door gently. I fell asleep.

*3 hours later*

     I was suffering from a nightmare. I woke up. I fell on the floor screaming, drenched in cold sweat. I was hyperventilating. I heard some footsteps and saw a light. The door opened and it was Brendon. He turned on the light and looked tired. His hair was all over the place. He was also shirtless. He looked- what am I thinking? I was breathing hard and fast. He sat next to me on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"U-uh, I don't know."

"Calm down it's okay, I'm here. Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth." I eventually calmed down. He wiped some sweat off my face being gentle with my cheek. He looked at me sweetly.

"You can sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the floor."

"Are you sure?" He just nodded. "Okay then." He picked me up bridal style to his room. He had a nice room. It was really clean and not messy. That's not what I expected. He gently placed me on the bed. He took a pillow and was going to lay on the floor before I said, "you can sleep up here Brendon." He just looked at me for a second.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! It's your bed first of all. And I don't want you to sleep on the floor!"

"Okay then. I mean it's up to you anyways." He got up and got into the bed. He was still shirtless and I heard him snore softly. I eventually fell asleep.

~
Vros I feel very proud of this story!! I plan on updating whenever I get the chance. If I have a chapter ready I will post it immediately. I hope some people discover this story.
Love you Vros! xx