5

* Sarah's POV *

I woke up in wrapped in Brendon's arms. I look up and see him sleeping. Definitely not creepy. I decided not to move and wake him up. His hair was very disheveled but very cute. I couldn't help but gaze at the sight. I mean who couldn't. He snored lightly and it was sorta mesmerizing.

I sat there for at least 7 minutes and he stirred slightly. He then woke up and was very groggily. He looked at the window to adjust his vision. He had gorgeous dark brown eyes. I could easily get lost in them. He then looked down at me confused.

"O-oh I'm so sorry!" He looked panicked. "Oh-uh why didn't you just wake me up?"

"Uh well because I got distracted."

He shook slightly and returned his focus to me. "Did you know that you have gorgeous blue eyes?" I felt myself blushing.

"O-oh t-thank you!"

"You're very welcome," he grinned. Sometimes I want to smack that grin off his face. But he was too cute. He unwrapped his arms and got up. I forgot he had no shirt on I decided to hide under the covers.

"Put a shirt on Brendon!!" I giggled.

"Okay done!" He also giggled. I took the covers off and he was still shirtless.

"BRENDON! Put a shirt on," I kept giggling.

"Okay I actually have a shirt on"

"Do you pinky promise Bren?"

"Bren? What kind of-" I cut him off.

"DO YOU WANNA BE CALLED BREADBIN? Just answer my question, do you promise to have a shirt on?"

"Yes," he groans. I peek out and he had a tank top on. I stare for a few seconds and shake my head violently.

"Woah, you good there?" I just silently nod. I get out of his bed, make it to almost perfection and stretch. Breadbin and already left to go downstairs. I look at his side of the bed where he was sleeping. He didn't make it and it bothered me. I walk over and make his side so it looked nice. His side smelled like him. Not creepy at all, I gotta stop saying that. I go to the room I was sleeping in originally and pick out an outfit:

 I go to the room I was sleeping in originally and pick out an outfit:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was pretty casual. I take the clothes with me to the bathroom and take a shower. I fix my hair and skip the makeup, then head downstairs. Brendon was on his computer with the TV on. He must've noticed my presence. He stared at me with awe.

"Earth to Breadbin," I say waving my hands in his face. "What's it with these wacky nicknames?"
"Oh, I don't really know," I shrug. "So um what can I eat for breakfast. I have no car to go out, and I can't walk. I also don't want to invade your house so uh yeah, help?" "Yeah let's just go out." He chuckles.

Brendon is going to be the death of me. 
"Earth to Sarah!" "Oh uh-uh sorry, I was deep in thought." He just chuckles. "Let me go get dressed and we can go." I nod and walk to the couch and before my bum hits the cushion Brendon calls out "Oh and Sarah you look beautiful." This makes me blush.

"O-oh thank you." I suddenly felt really shy. I sat there for like 10 minutes and he finally came down.  "Jesus, what the hell took so long?" He smirks. "Uh, perfection obviously." He had some black, ripped skinny jeans, a black v-neck, and black converse. I look at his hair and it's perfectly slicked back. Not one hair out of place. That gives me the perfect idea to mess it up.

We finally head out and get into his nice car. We leave his house and I reach my hand to his hair. I quickly pull a strand out of place so that it sits awkwardly on his big forehead. He gasps, almost screams really loud.

"Did you just touch my hair?" I nod and shrink a little terrified. I don't like when people raise their voices. It just brings back memories to my father. He must've noticed my sudden change in the mood because seconds later his expression had softened. He then took my hand. "I am so sorry Sarah, I didn't mean to yell at you. I just like my hair being perfect I guess, ask Dalon, Spencer, and Zack," He laughed lightly. I laughed too.

"No no I understand, it is my fau-" "No, no it's mine because it's just one strand of hair out of place. Nothing much to get upset about and raise my voice," he smiled. "You do look cute like that." I smile while he has a big smile plastered on his face. His cheeks were a light tint of pink.

Eventually, we arrive at a somewhat expensive looking restaurant. People with cameras were swarming the entrance. Oh. No. There is Paparazzi which means big crowds and big crowds equal anxiety attacks. I look at all the people and my breathing hitches.

"Hey look at me. Okay? You'll be okay. I won't let them see you or ask you questions. They most likely won't listen but I'll do my best to protect you. Okay?" I give him the smallest smile and he gets out the car. He runs over to my side and opens the door for me. "My lady." He sticks his hand put I gently take it.

I see the lights flashing and pictures being taken. Brendon whispers in my ear,
"Follow my lead, okay?" He takes my hand and I can feel my breathing getting uneven. Brendon faces me toward him and hugs me. "Hey, Brendon! Can I ask you some questions?"

"Who is she?"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Is she your sister?" Then they started swarming us and getting closer. Then Brendon chimes in.

"Can you please make space for us to walk, please? Can we also stop with the questions and pictures? I'm not going to be answering any of your questions, thank you." Some people apologized and the rest just continued. It was a process of walking but my face was covered from paparazzi. I could hear his heartbeat over all of the questions and snaps of pictures.

We finally get inside the restaurant and get seated.

||-//
Hi, hello, sorry I haven't updated. But here you go :)

That Cute Girl : {B.U. Fanfic}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें