❃ Zoya's birthday : Part I ❃

∘◦❁◦∘

Author's note: This is my first time writing, hence I am sorry for any mistakes. Bepannaah is my favourite show, and Adiya - my favourite couple, so just thought of writing something on them. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

Since, Zoya's birthday was not shown, my first one shot is going to be on this prompt.
I will try to write more if I have time and ideas.

          -------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

The light rays hit the window pane and eventually Aditya's eyes. He stirs in his sleep but wakes up finally. He watches Zoya stirring in her sleep due to discomfort caused by the rays, and brings her closer to himself by the firm hold on her waist. He turns her face towards his chest so as to avoid the light.

He takes in her appearance. Those thick curls resting on her forehead, her cute button nose, those soft lips and a serene expression on her face."Tum nahi jaanti ki tum kitni khoobsurat lag rahi ho", he mutters to himself while his fingers move her curls behind her shoulders.

Since, Zoya has entered his life, everyday has been special. But, today it was all the more special, after all, today was his ghalib's birthday. Today was the day when his angel came into this world and he cannot be more grateful. She was the one who lit his dark world, she made him believe in trust and people, she gave him the assurance that she will always be with him, no matter what.

And, how can it be possible that he has not planned any surprises for his Sherni today? Aditya comes back from his thoughts and whispers in her ear, "Happy Birthday Zoya". A slight smile appears on her face as she moves closer to him for his warmth and buries her head in his chest. Aditya smiles noticing her actions and kisses her on forehead, all the while Zoya refusing to open her eyes.

Aditya, just then starts tickling her, which sets her laughing. Those laughters always manage to bring him tons of happiness. She gets up from the bed hurriedly in order to move away from Aditya. "Aditya, ek number ke ehmak hai aap. Aise kaun uthata hai, wo bhi birthday ke din?" 
"To tum aankh khol hi nahi rahi thi, mai kya karoon?

With that, he gets off the bed, and pulls Zoya towards him, his one hand on her waist and one caressing her face. He slowly kisses her cheek and and then looks at her lips while Zoya looks at his.
"I love you Zoya, Happy birthday" says Adi while looking in her orbs.
Thank you, Janaab and I love you too.", she says smiling.

He pulls her even more closer and feels her lips with his fingers and moves closer as to kiss her all the while his attention on her lips. Zoya escapes from his hold and turns to go and in a swift Aditya holds her wrist and pulls her towards him.
Zoya utters,"Aditya, aapki chutti hai, iska matlab ye nahi ki humari bhi hai, aaj important meeting hai, chodiye Hume."
Aditya, while looking in her orbs says, "Pehle ek kiss, phir jana".

Zoya sighs and gives in, wanting to feel his proximity, wanting be as close to him as she can. Aditya brings his lips close to hers amd takes in her upper lip. Zoya reciprocates with equal intensity. After, what felt like eternity, they both let go. Zoya enters the bathrooms so as to freshen up, she was blushing hard.
Aditya leaves the room while smiling as he waits for all his surprises to open up.

In the bathroom, she sees a pack kept on the side of the basin with a note on top of it. Tumhara 1st birthday gift, I hope tumne pasand aaye. I love you, meri Ghalib, ese hi gaali dete rehna! Aditya ;)
Zoya reads and chuckles and asserts, "I love you too Jahapannaah aur abhi to aapko bahut gaaliya sunni baaki hai" .

With this, she opens the pack. She sees a beautiful peach colour kurti and a White plazo accompanied with it, with golden embroidery on borders. She exclaims, "Wow! ye kitna khoobsurat hai." She is really happy and thinks to herself that how her life changed since Aditya has entered her life, how he helped her gain confidence in herself and give her the happiness which she thought has disappeared from her life since yash's betrayal. She thinks to herself how fortunate she is for getting a second chance in life and love.

She takes shower and gets ready wearing her new dress. She comes down and is greeted by everyone. Everyone wishes her a very happy birthday and hug her.

(author's note: in this story, mr Hooda is alive and Anjana is not a murderer and has accepted Zoya, basically a happy family)

Just then the door bell rings, Victor opens the door and Wasim, Roshnaq and Noor enter and wish Zoya. Zoya is ecstatic and hugs all of them. Aditya, all the while, was in the kitchen making Zoya's favourite delicacies. He enters the dining room and greets the three of them. They settle down on the dining table and start their breakfast.

Aditya, who is sitting next to Zoya, whispers in her ear, "kaisa laga, tumhara 2nd surprise? Sab tumhare favourites hai. Zoya answers, "bahut hi lazeez!"
"Aur dress?"
"Bahut khoobsurat"
"Dress se zyada tum khoobsurat lag rahi ho".
"Aap bhi na Aditya."
Zoya says playfully,"waise aur kitne surprises hai Jahapannah?" Aditya smiles and answers, "office se ghar to aao ,baby, tab khud hi dekh lena". Zoya pouts at him but realises that she is getting late to go to ZoYa(Zosh renamed to ZoYa) events.

Aditya coincidently has an off today and hence can plan for the surprise party with everyone, except Zoya of course.
Zoya, as soon as she reaches the office, is wished by all her employees, who are more like friends.

In her cabin, she sees a gift kept on the table. "Hume pata hai ye aapka hi ka kiya hua hai", mutters Zoya to herself while opening the wrap. Inside the box, she finds a gramophone and a note.

The gramophone reminds her of their first meet. The way they were fighting like kids, playing run and chase on the streets of Mussoorie, 'besharam, behaya aur kamzarf' all the memories come flooding in her mind and she smiles to herself. She reads the note, 'Ye tumhara 3rd birthday surprise, waise ye gramophone Mussoorie ka nahi, Mumbai ka hai, par gana wahi bajega, humara wala, suno.' Zoya is very happy thinking about the efforts Aditya is making to make her feel special. She starts the gramophone,

Abhi na Jao chod kar,
Ke dil abhi bhara nahi,
Abhi na Jao chod kar,
Ke dil abhi bhara nahi,

Abhi abhi to aayi ho,
Bahar banke chayi ho,
Hawa zara mehek to le...

And Zoya drifts away thinking about Aditya, their memories and everything.
"Humara Song" Zoya states firmly while closing her eyes enjoying their song.

While in the Hooda house, preparations for Zoya's surprise party are going in full swing. During the preparation, Aditya thinks to himself, "Abhi to aur bhi surprises baaki hai begum sahiba".     

 -------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

To be continued....

Author's note: I will try to update the second part as soon as possible. I hope you like it and do vote if you find it good. As I said, feedback is always appreciated. Have an amazing day!

∘◦❁◦∘