❃ A Sneak trip to her house ❃

∘◦❁◦∘

Hello guys, hope you all are doing great, back with another update!

In this one shot, Aditya and Zoya have realised their love but are not yet married, hence this is an insight to their bf-gf phase, one of the many things I wanted to see in the show.
A short and romantic one♥️

Note: 16+

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

Aditya looks carefully around him so as to assure himself of no possible threat, which in his dictionary translates into Mr. Wasim Siddiqui a.k.a the beloved Abbu of Zoya.
Not seeing him anywhere nearby, he begins climbing upwards to Zoya's window.

"Kabhi Kabhi to yahi sochta hoon, ki itne ajeeb insaan ki itni pyari Beti kaise ho sakti hai, thank god abhi aas paas nahi hai, lagta hai kahin bahar gaye hai, warna aisa ho hi nahi sakta ki main unke nazaron se bach jaun".

Upon reaching on her window he climbs on it and enters the room, but the room is empty.
'Yaha to koi hai hi nahi'
Just then, Zoya leaves the bathroom entering her room and... draped in a towel.

Zoya gets shocked seeing Aditya in her room while Aditya is too mesmerised to even sense anything.
"Ya allah! Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai", exclaims Zoya
And as she turns towards the bathroom while shouting at him.
But, by the time she could close the door, he blocks the door from closing by his hand. Zoya is startled while Adi opens the door furthermore and enters the bathroom.

"Itna kyun Sharmaa rahi ho? Come on zoya, main jaanta hoon, tum itni bhi bholi nahi ho jitni dikhti ho"

Zoya widens her eyes, "kya matlab hai aapka? Babur badtameez ho gaye hai aur saath his behaya aur besharam bhi, Dimag to waise hi nahi hai aapke paas...", and Zoya continues showering him with all the gaalis that she knows and Adi takes in those cute expressions which she is trying to make to intimidate him but comes of as the cutest adorable human in the world, well at least in his world.

He slowly comes near her and Zoya could just take one step back and she hits the wall, he it's his shoulders across both the sides, while watching the droplets from her forehead descending to her cheeks to her neck and then disappearing beneath the towel eliciting deep desires within him. Aah! Zoya might be innocent and cute to the point that he can never stop gushing over her cuteness but right now she looks so desirable that he wants to kiss away those droplets resting on her lips.

Meanwhile Zoya's cheeks have literally turned into tomatoes, she raises her eyes which meets his and she senses the deep desires lying behind his eyes, the desires that she herself cannot stop feeling.

She subconsciously puts her hand over his chest, and clutches his shirt with her tiny palms, she whispers,
"Aditya, koi... aa Gaya toh?". She was barely able to speak due to Aditya's closeness and the way Aditya is looking at her as if undressing her in his minding is not making the situation any better for Zoya.

"Toh aane do, sirf tum se matlab hai mujhe,...agar ijaazat ho to?" , though Zoya's eyes say everything he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable. They did share their first kiss quite a few days back, both transcended to a date of euphoria never experienced before and the fact that it was initiated by Zoya makes it even better for Aditya, but that is a story of another time. Today, he couldn't hold himself back granted that Zoya was looking no less than a sexy goddess at this moment but nonetheless Zoya's happiness and comfort has always been his priority no matter what.

Zoya lowers her eyes and smiles slightly signalling him to continue. She just wanted to immerse herself in this moment in his arms and she would care as her world was right in front of her.

He comes even more closer to her if it was possible, holds her cheeks firmly with both his hands, and kisses her forehead, Zoya closes her eyes, puts her palm over the back of his hand, and leans into his touch.

He tucked a curl behind her ear and the feel of Aditya's touch made her shiver. Either it was so quiet around or he was very close to her but she could hear every breath he took.

His fingers trailed down her cheek to her lips, outlining the shape of her mouth. They didn't stop there, his fingers went further down her neck, her shoulders to the full length of her hand, slowly and steadily. Zoya was so close to melting right in his arms, the sensations of pleasure of his touch numbing her senses.

He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly. Shivers ran through her whole body, making her tremble.

His hand smoothed the length of her hair as he gazed into her eyes, his expression tender and full of longing. Zoya could sense what is coming next and conveys him through her eyes that she approves of the very same.

He kissed her gently, and carefully, She knotted her fists in his shirt, and pulled him closer. His arms circled her, gathering her against him, pushing her to himself to not leave an inch of closeness between them.

All that existed was Aditya. She could feel his warmth burning through his clothes and hers. She ran her fingers along his arm, up to his neck holding it firmly, as she moves on her tiptoes to deepen the kiss.

They break the kiss after what felt like hundred years, out of breath, their hearts beating fast, just for each other. She trailed her nose across his jaw, She slightly brushes her lips against his cheek and then hugs him as tight as possible wanting to be in his arms forever. He hugs her back tightly resting his chin above her head, again kissing her on her forehead never wanting to let her go.

The only feeling they felt was as if the universe disappeared and all that remained was the two of them, holding each other in their arms.

-------- ≪ °✾° ≫ --------

No proof reading, so if you find any mistake, please let me know.
And Shorter than usual I know, but I couldn't think of what to write further🙈, so ended it here.
Nonetheless, I hope you like this chapter, I tried my best to write a romantic scene, don't know how it has turned out, please give your valuable feedback on this one shot down below!

And yes, don't forget to turn that star into orange!

Have a wonderful day people!
Hopefully, my brain comes up with the next update sooner😅

∘◦❁◦∘