Chapter Two ~ Moving in

Guns N Roses Apartment
Everyone helped taking Poppy's things in, each of the band taking bags and dumping them into the small living room. "Right Poppy you're taking my room and i'll sleep out here on the sofa" Steven pointed his bedroom out to Poppy "Are you sure Stevie? I can take the sofa?" She spoke kindly "I have a better idea, come stay with me" Axl emerged from the tiny kitchen over to Poppy, she just laughed and rolled her eyes "Only if i can squeeze in the bed!" Duff shouted, him and Axl hugging Poppy cussing her to laugh "Me too!" Shouted Izzy joining the group hug. Slash just stood there not wanting to join in feeling that it would be weird to hug Poppy. Poppy looked over to Slash with a hopeful look on her face, when she saw Slash looking away she sighed."Very funny guys but I prefer my space!" Poppy slithered our of the hug and into her room.

"Me and Iz are going to the store, what'd you guys want?" Steven asked "Daniels and some smokes" Slash piped up, "Make that two" said Axl, "I could use some vodka" Duff exclaimed from the sofa. "Okay cool see you in a bit, be nice to Poppy!" Steven shouted as he closed the front door. Suddenly Poppy came out her room dressed in tiny black shorts and an oversized Mötley Crüe t-shirt, Axl and Duff looked at her, mouths agape at her figure. "Will you guys help me unpack? and stop drooling!" She spoke cooly at the guys and she wandered into the bathroom, they jumped up from the sofa so fast and sped into the room. Slash meandered slowly into her room to see the guys going through Poppy's suitcase. "What are you dicks looking for?" Slash asked leaning against the doorframe. "What the fuck do you think?" Axl replied shortly, "Dudes...Jackpot!" Duff shouted excitedly holding up a pair of sheer black lingerie, "Lemme see!" Axl ran over to Duff and grabbed a large red bra and proceeded to put it on "I swear all guys want one thing!" Axl put in his highest feminine voice which made Slash laugh "It's so disgusting!" Duff screeched covering his thong-covered crotch.

"What the fuck guys?" Poppy came running in the room over to Duff and Axl trying to pry the various items of lingerie from them, she failed as they were much taller, "Who you wearing those for huh Pops?" Duff laughed holding a bra high above his head laughing at the expense of Poppy "Wouldn't you like to know Mckagan?" She teased "Hey keep jumping Poppy, you might actually get it" Axl smirked staring at Poppy's ass, while the two guys stared at her Slash came up behind Duff and took the undergarments from him and Axl. "You guys are perverts!" She laughed shoving them out the room.

Suddenly it was just her and Slash, it was awkward..very awkward "Hey, here's your...stuff" he said giving Poppy her underwear "Thanks Slash" she took it from his hands and smiled politely. "I better go I guess" Slash murmured and began walking out the room, Poppy pulled his arm and kissed his cheek lightly "Thanks again Slash" she blushed and closed her door. What the fuck was that? She's Popcorns baby sister? I need to stay away from her Slash thought to himself and slugged into his bedroom

A few hours later...
Everyone was sat in the living room, Axl, Duff and Izzy were sat on one sofa slouched against it in boredom, Slash was sat on the floor, cigarette in one hand and guitar in the other he was looking up at Poppy who was on Izzy's lap and playing with his hair, he envied Izzy and found himself becoming angrier by the second "I'm fucking bored, let's go to the fucking rainbow" He was shocked at the volume of his voice as was the rest of the room as it had previously been silent "I'm in, I want to get fucked" Poppy exclaimed but looked around at shocked faces "That can be arranged" Duff winked at her "Perv! I mean fucked up! c'mon let's go!" She laughed and arose from her seat pulling all the boys up.

Axl rises form the sofa "Fine let's go!."