Chapter Nine ~ Royally Fucked

Guns N Roses Apartment
Slash sloppily tried to jam the key into the apartment door whilst not breaking the kiss from Poppy, they had been kissing for the duration of the taxi ride and they both showed no signs of backing down. Slash opened the door and pulled Poppy in, pushing her against the kitchen wall, planting kisses and love bits all along her neck and collarbone. When Slash left a deep love mark just below her jaw Poppy left out a soft moan, this drove Slash crazy and he couldn't wait to get to bed. Then it hit him; She was a virgin. Never one to usually oppose, there was something about Poppy that felt too innocent, he didn't want her first time to be with a drunk, sweaty band member.

"Hey look Poppy, we don't have to go further, you know- I mean- Look I care about you and I don't want to pressure you baby" Slash spoke softly, still planting kissing all over her face and neck. "Slash, please do this for me" Poppy moaned against his neck, this excited Slash but he wanted to be sure "Say what you want baby" He purred into her ear, making her bite her lip as shivers ran down her spine "I want you to fuck me Slash, I want you" She moaned out in please and he ran his calloused fingers over her waist. Her words had sent him over the edge and he couldn't wait any longer, he grabbed her by the thighs and headed for her bedroom, she bobbed along giggling at him.

He slowly laid her down onto the bed, laying a soft kiss on her lips, "Can I?" Slash motioned to her dress and she simply nodded, giddy with anticipation. She shimmied out of her dress leaving her in just her black lacy thong and push-up bra. He gazed at her in adoration; she was beautiful. He slowly took off her bra revealing her two large breasts, to his surprise one had a nipple ring in, this in fact just made him want her more, he smirked down at the piece of metal and began to paw at her breast, leaving her moaning against his lips. She momentarily pulled away from his lips and smirked "Slash, let me do something for you" she tugged at the waistband of his jeans, his eyes seemed to lit up as he quickly threw off his jeans, exposing his large boner, she looked down quickly in astonishment before flipping him over onto his back.

Although she was a virgin she had done some stuff with an old boyfriend so she wasn't exactly a stranger to a dick. She began to slowly take Slash in her mouth, Slash let out a groan and Poppy continued taking more and more until she had practically his whole dick in her mouth, "Fuck Poppy you gotta stop or else i'm gonna cum" his voice was shaky and low. She pulled away her mouth and nodded innocently,wiping the spit from her mouth. In a swift movement Slash laid her down and hovered over her, levelling himself up with her entrance, which resulted in the two letting out deep moans. Slash looked deeply into Poppy's blue eyes and gave her a deep kiss "You sure about this babe?" Slash questioned, Poppy quickly nodded and let out a smile.

At first it hurt Poppy a bit as she adjusted herself to his length but after a while she found herself unraveling. She let out soft moans as Slash continued thrusting into her "Fuck, Slash- I'm gonna-" and with that Poppy felt herself tighten around Slash and a wave of pleasure washed over her and she felt her legs shaking, in a state of complete euphoria she let out a load moan "Poppy oh my g-" Slash began but ended the sentence in a moan. After Slash came her flopped down beside her, pulling her in for a cuddle; their sweaty, naked bodies panting in sync. "Thank you Slash" she smiled up at him "Fuck Poppy, thank you" he placed a kiss on her forehead and tightened the embrace.

Poppy awoke to the sound of the front door slamming shut. What time was it? she thought to herself. She turned around and saw Slash laying peacefully asleep next to her; she smiled remembering the nights events. She could here faint voices arguing out side her door so she pulled on Slash's t-shirt and put her head against the door, trying to listen to the shouting.

"Why are you telling me to chill Stradlin? She could have been killed?!" the voice was clearly Steven "She couldn't have been killed because Slash took her home!" Izzy's voice argued back "What?!" Stevens voice became clearer Holy shit he's coming into the room! Poppy thought about hiding but it was too late, he came in and saw it all; Slash lying naked in bed fast sleep, various items of clothing sprawled across the floor and of course, the condom wrapper. He looked as if he had seen red and he charged for Slash "You motherfucker!" he shouted angrily, Slash barely awake widened his eyes at the fuming Steven "What man??" Slash's voice was groggy and raspy "You take my drunk sister home and try to fucking sleep with her? You cunt!" Steven screamed at Slash grabbing him and pulling him out of bed "Steven stop it!" Poppy tried to shout over him "Please Steven it's not Slash's fault, I asked him!" Poppy cried, Steven let go of Slash and charged over to a now distraught Poppy "You think that makes it better? You begging him to fuck you? Your a whore Poppy!" Steven voice was full of aggression.

Slash jumped up over to Steven and pushed him against the wall "Don't fucking call her that Adler!" Slash's voice bellowed "Fuck off Hudson she is a whore! Sleeping with my friends, she's going home i'm not having her here!" Steven released himself from Slash's grip and pointed an angry finger at Poppy "Pack your shit, you're going!" He screamed before slamming the door shut. Poppy fell to the floor and began to cry.

Well fuck.

———————————————
Vote and comment! sorry if it's long!