Questions

Its been a  few days since I found Alex we've never really talked I was always out scouting the perimeter and hunting and he's been at the hut since I forbid him to even step outside it until I thought it was safe, I found out he would run off when I was gone going into the Bazaar to explore the only reason I found out was because I when I came back from patrol he was gone, so I shifted into my favorite form and tracked him to the door leading to the Bazaar I shifted back waiting for him to come back.
"Glad to see you made it one piece, but seriously whats the point of me saving you if your just running right back out into trouble." I asked annoyed.
"You can't keep me locked up in some hut all damn day." Alex argued.
"I can and I will Alex I saved your ass"
"I never asked you too."
"Really because without me you'd be dead as of now. You need me just as much as I need you."
"What are you going on about you don't need me you can handle yourself perfectly fine."
"I need you to help me get out of here...I've been for so long Jungle green is starting to make me wanna kill myself." He just stared at me not knowing what to say.
"You don't get it, you haven't been here that long." I said turning and walking away not even bothering nor caring to see if he was following me judging by the other set of footfall behind me he was. We had made it back to the hut sometime near sunset it was peaceful and quiet until Alex broke it.
"Why won't you tell me your name?"
"I don't know you well enough."
"How long have you been here?"
"Months maybe a year."
"What are you weakness?"
"Okay what the hell are you doing?"
"Playing 20 questions."
"Why?"
"Because I wanna know what it's like to be you." Sighing I shrugged as if to say continue.
"What are you strengths."
"It's a secret."
"Your weaknesses."
"Alcohol and venom."
"No wonder you never drink my margaritas." You gave a chuckle at his light humor.
"Okay Alex I have a few questions myself."
"Shoot."
"Real name?"
"Alex Vreeke."
"Age?"
16 almost 17"
"Only a year older than me....How did you get stuck in Jumanji?"
"Well my dad found it on the beach someone left it there I guess, at first it was a board game in the middle of the night it became a video game curious I decided to play and here I am." I nodded my family probably threw it out or sold it since it was the last thing they ever got me.
"What about you what's your story?"
"Workaholic parents. late birthday present. played by myself. got sucked in." He only nodded both of you were silent until you shivered.
"Cold?" He asked.
"Yea a little." If we could I'd start a fire but I didn't incase it gave of our location.
"Come here." He said holding his arms out, hesitantly I obeyed and went to him he engulfed me in his embrace and I was instantly warm.
"How are you so warm?"
"How are you so cold?"
"Touché."
"You know I think this is a start to a beautiful friendship. Oh and how right he was.