Realizing

I fell asleep that night in his arms warmer than I have ever been sleeping so peaceful that I didn't hear the voices and the sounds of motorcycles a few miles out.
Alex's P.O.V.
I heard the voices and motorcycles before I saw them I tried to wake the sleeping form next me but she refused, I picked her up bridal style and went deep into the woods away from the hut and the people not stopping until I was sure she..we were safe. I set her down as gently as I could hoping she wouldn't wake up, as soon as I set her down she began to stir mumbling something under her breathe. I sat across from her staring at her I never realized how beautiful she was until now, I never should've sneaked off it was probably my fault that those people were there they must've saw me at the bazaar I should've listened to her she was just trying to protect me and I completely ignored her, but she didn't really expect me to stay in that damn hut everyday did she? Maybe if I had mentioned it earlier we wouldn't be all the way out here hiding, I should be grateful that she saved me but I'm acting like a dick. I was broken from my train of thought when I noticed her whimpering and shivering, I stared at her for a few minutes before taking off my jacket and covering her with it and when that didn't work I laid behind her and held her close of my neck, I soon dozed off with her hair in my face and arms around my waist.
Lilith/Jennifer's P.O.V.
I woke up dazed and confused i remember falling asleep laying against Alex but I don't remember looking at the sky or having dirt and trees in my hair or Alex's face right in front of me almost nose to nose, not wanting to wake him I removed my arms from around his waist and his around mine. I was still cold so I took the jacket that was draped around me I was still extremely confused about why we were in the middle of the woods what had happened while I was sleeping? I looked at him debating if I should wake him up and asked what the hell is going on and that's exactly what I did I lightly kicked him.
"Hey hey come on wake up." All he did was swat my foot away I leaned down and shoved his shoulder.
"Come on Alex wake the hell up." Before I could register what was happening Alex's eyes flew open and pinned me to the ground.
"How nice of you to wake up now get off me." I said thrashing around, he quickly got up and offered his hand.
"Sorry I thought you were someone else." He said as he helped me up pulling me a little to hard making me stumble into his chest.
"It's fine." I said slowly moving away was he always this handsome?
"So why are we out here?"
"Oh well after you fell asleep I heard the people looking for us and instead of waking you up I picked you up and ran out here Incase they came closer.
"Oh well we should probably head back." I said turning but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
"Are you sure? I mean what if there waiting for us." He dropped my hand once he realized he was still holding it.
"Your right maybe we should stay here we can go to the bazaar grab some food and stay out here for awhile."
"Sounds like a plan." And that's what we did we went to the bazaar quickly grabbed some food and necessities then headed back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda forget the story existed for awhile but I'm back baby!!!!