3.Sakura day,wedding bells

The preparations were in full swing, and each member gave his contribution, doing his best, even Levy, chosen as Lucy's Maid of Honour. Erza led just like a general on a battlefield, seconded by Mira, who behind her angelic appearance, knew how to use her demonic power, and no one wanted to face Satan soul ... Mira took weddings very seriously.
Finally, the big day arrived, everything was ready. In Erza's room, the two brides were preparing for the best day of their lives, under her watchful eyes and also of Mira and Levy.

Juvia had chosen an iridescent silk organza and lace dress, which gave bluish highlights, over a layer of white silk; with a corset studded with crystals that shone like diamonds. Her blue hair, was left loose behind in light curls on her back, fastened in front by pale blue and white flowers that held her long silk tulle veil, long silk gloves rising above her elbows. Her shoes were white satin high heels and sprinkled with crystals.

Lucy wore a rather wide satin gown, with ruffles on her skirt. Her blond hair was raised and adorned with flowers, a crown of which held her short silk veil. They were both very like themselves, one ethereal, crystal white, the other blonde and warm, like a glittering star.

The satin of Lucy's dress had a golden glow, like her stars. In her hair, golden stars were pinned with pink, orangy, and pale yellow flowers. Moreover, her Celestial Spirits, by exceptional permission, were entitled to attend her wedding: the King of the spirits had consented to leave all the spirits related to Lucy permission to attend the festivities of their mistress' wedding.

Juvia had chosen Gajeel-kun, due to their long friendship, as her marriage witness, as well as Erza- san as Maid of Honour; Lucy, in addition to Levy, had Mirajane Stauss as one of her Maids of Honour,( the eldest of Strauss siblings, her younger brother Elfman, now married to Evergreen, and the young Lisana, a childhood friend of Natsu). Mira, having done so much for the couples finally to match, deserved this place of honour on this day, besides she also was the bride-to be of Laxus, the Master of the guild.

The young Wendy served as a young bridesmaid to the two brides, having planned to open the march in a light pale pink dress, adapted to her young age. Her Exceed Carla, made sure that Wendy was never too exposed.

In the hall, Natsu and Gray nervously adjusted their outfits; Gray had opted for a light grey suit, while Natsu had chosen a black Mao-collar jacket, worn with traditional black wide pants, and his inseparable scarf. They seemed obviously nervous, even if for nothing in the world they would have admitted it. Jellal stood near Gray as his best man, and Gildarts was Natsu's, while Gajeel smirked beside them; between dragon slayers, after all, they had to stick together ...

Everyone was ready, under the cherry tree in this month of May; flowers and barnums had been placed at the back of the guild's gardens; two aisles scattered with pink and yellow and white and blue flowers and petals, guided up like two paths to the arches of flowers, the same color as the paths. At the end, a stage was raised, under the flower arches, with an open book, waiting only for Master Makarov.

Everyone was waiting, along the flowered paths. The two brides, escorted by their maids and witnesses, walked each towards her flower arch. Elfman, was heard to exclaim, "To get married is manly" before the icy glare of his wife Evergreen, chilled him and cut him off.

There was some tension in the air.

Wendy and Carla, dressed in pale pink, opened the march on the paths dotted with rose petals, and carrying two small silk cushions, one white with light blue ribbons and two platinum wedding bands, and the other pale yellow with pink ribbons and gold weddind bands, and with each couple's monogram, J-G and L-N on them.

In the light of the setting sun, Lucy and Juvia appeared down each aisle; behind Lucy, walked Levy, gleaming in her maternal blossom, in a pretty light coral dress, with matching ribbon in her blue hair, and Mirajane, in a pale pink dress, adorned with cream ribbons walked behind. She too was beautiful , with her long silver hair, her slim waist. Behind Juvia, walked proudly in a dark grey suit Gajeel-kun, who was like a big brother to Juvia from an early age; at his side, proud and serious, in a long navy dress, her deep red garnet hair raised up, walked Erza Scarlett, glamourous and pretty as she could be intimidating in her armors.
Music rose like magic at the entrance of both brides. At the end of the two parallel paths, under the two flower-covered arches of the couples, Gray and Natsu, with their best men, waited tensed for their brides. Old Master Makarov sat next to Luxus behind the altar erected on a stage for the occasion.