5.the blessings of pregnacy :)

time skip 2 years

Since that day in May, 2 years had passed, and a lot of change had happened in many families.Three years later, the couples were well settled; Juvia is now pregnant with her first child, a boy.
Lucy, after giving birth to a first boy named Igneer, blond with green eyes, and endowed with the powers of his father, was now pregnant with a girl. And even Mirajane, married to Luxus, was pregnant with her 2nd child.
Erza was more than ever in charge of keeping the guild calm, since Mirajane was on maternity leave. The atmosphere was a little tense at Fairy Tail.
From the beginning Juvia was having a pretty difficult pregnancy with her first boy with Gray; she had pain, and serious morning sickness, mood swings, which not only revealed her well-known rain, but a fall of frost and hail that quite puzzled Gray.

It all seemed to have much to do with his own powers, and his connection with Juvia could have given birth to a baby that is the perfect mix of their two powers. But he was a bit worried. That morning of October, foggy and rainy, Gray arrived exhausted at the guild ... he had spent half of the night managing the needs of his wife, between cravings, bursting in tears and mood swings, followed by an umpteenth crying crisis; he even had to go out at around 3am to the self service grocery store, open happily 24/24/7/7, to buy sweet salted grilled chicken, pickles, and various jars and cones of ice cream, not being sure if this time she would like her favorite, vanilla, or pistachio, unless it's banana-chocolate , coconut? Gray was trying to keep his legendary phlegm, but he was exhausted, waiting for the last two months to be over quickly.
At the guild he found his friend Natsu, who didn't seem in much better state than him.

"So ice cube, how's going with Juvia? I noticed it was raining this morning... "Natsu began.
"Shut up, coalface! It's October, Juvia has nothing to do with this ... She's sleeping, finally." Gray cringed between his teeth, exasperated."Yo, calm down buddy, I know what you're going through, with Luce 'it's even harder than the first time, though ... the first time with Igneer, Lucy, had these mood swings, it was crazy!!One night she locked us on the balcony, Happy and me, only because I said something about her butt, luckily we were not in winter, of course she quickly melted in tears and opened us, and it was me who had to comfort her! Ha but the worst I think it's towards the end, it was in summer and it seems that because of the fire powers of the little one, she was suffering from the heat even more than other women do, we were almost by due date, and suddenly she wanted me to bring her a bucket, a bucket! Of Raspberry granite !! I told her "hey Luce" how the hell d'ya want me to get you now a whole bucket of it? "She was furious, to the point of summoning Taurus and Cancer against me! Well, she calmed down, we went out to take some fresh air and she swallowed three large raspberry granites, I'm not about to forget it, I hope this time it will be cooler. This time she wants to eat very spicy, and also full of sweets, especially marshmallows! But she's even more moody than usual, "says Natsu, laughing again with his exeed, Happy. Lisana, behind the desk, replaced her sister as bartender, because Mirajane, also 7 months pregnant, had to rest and could not spend hours standing, which frustrated her, because she couldn't hear and share the latest gossip and flirts within the guild; her sister, her sister - in - law Evergreen, her best friends Erza, and Cana, all had a day to come and amuse her and keep her updated of the latest news.
Lisana, with a big smile, asked:"So, how are you, and Juvia, we haven't seen her here for a week, is eveything all right?"
"Yes, thank you, but she is out of breath easily, she often has contractions, her bump is heavy now, and she has a lot of mood swings, and cravings ... weird, then she gets bored but can't walk very much, and she feels guilty, you know her, you've noticed these strange metereological chznges suddenly - hot rain, then hail or frost - I wonder if it's not related to the baby, we should perhaps consult Porlyusica ... "Gray concluded.
Natsu had an idea:"Listen buddy, I know it's a hard time for both of us, but it would be good for us to go on a mission, not too far away, so not to rust and take some air. the gils will enjoy being together , and there are plenty of friends who will look after them, what do you think? ""I follow you, even though I know I'll pay it dearly after ..." Gray said."I join you guys, if you do not mind" it was Luxus, their current Master, who to their amazement asked to escape with them; Pregnancy freed the demon side of the sweet Mirajane, and Luxus lately had to deal with Satan Soul sometimes for an empty jar of jam, or a wrong word. In short, it was clear that all three needed a break, a little exercise, to release the pressure.
A moment later, Levy entered with Jade, one of the 3-year-old twins, holding her hand, and Gajeel, walking behind them, was holding little Emma, ​​already 5 years old, with Gaile, the other twin, on his shoulders.Seeing the two friends collapsed and visibly tired, Gajeel couldn't help but tease them:"Ghee, your heads, guys ... so paternity, a big time, great moment, right?" And wait for the best to come ... haha ​​... Hey Gray, be careful if something happend to the rain woman...she 's like a little sister to me, so watch over her or I'll make crushed ice outta you, got it?! " said the Iron Dragon slayer with a theatening look."Gajeel! ... you can see that they are exhausted, they are very caring with their darlings." Lucy "chan told me how much Natsu takes care of everything, takes care of little Igneer so that she can rest, gets up for her in the middle of the night, for a hot bath or anything. "she continued" and I know how much Gray is tender and patient with Ju "chan ..." Levy smiled shyly." Well hm.. good, Levy, ehm ... we thought it would be a good idea to leave for a short mission, nothing dangerous, it would anyway make us gain some jewels, and we could let off the pressure, so, if you want, I'm talking to Juvia, and you, Lucy, Mira, Erza and maybe Cana, could stay at our home during the 2-day mission ... I'm sure they'll be happy within girls, and talk freely, ask for advice from you and Erza. We could ask Wendy or Lisana if they can babysit, and keep your kids, Erza's two, and Igneer, Emma loves him, right, Natsu? Gray finished, with a smirk, while Gajeel and Natsu looked at each other.
Levy replied "Yes, good idea Gray, you can go... don't worry, your little women will be in good hands, Gajeel, if you want you can join them, I know how much you miss a little action! "Levy said with a broad smile."Hmm are you sure Shrimp? Are you going to get away with the 3 all alone?""I will not be alone, all the girls will be there,so go! "Natsu stood up, "well, we just have to find a mission ..."Luxus finally spoke also "Exactly, I think I have the ideal one on hand, a short mission well paid, to recover a sacred artifact stolen from Khaldéistes monks.The monastery is a few hours of walk from here, out of Magnolia. A Dark guild had stolen a lute capable of enslaving anyone who listened to the melody, they want to use it to learn the secrets of ancient runes on which the monks have been watching for centuries " Luxus explained."Oh yes, I wish I could read their old scrolls!" Said Levy "Do we know which guild attacked them?"
"A clandestine guild, bunch up with lost rats, Raven Tail, Saber Tooth's renegades, and Eisenwald.""Another toy out of Zeleph's book?" Natsu asked "it reminds me of Lullaby"
"No, apparently, it's an ancient artefact, that would have been diverted from its original use, which served to protect the community of monks.""Well, it does not matter, when do we leave Luxus?" asked Gray"Tomorrow very early, so I'm counting on you, Gray, Natsu and Gajeel," said Master"It's going to heat up!" With 3 Dragon slayers and Gray, we'll make it a mouthful, right guys? " Natsu was already fired up.
Gray smiled, impassive "So I propose we get ready, and announce this mission to our beloved wives, good luck guys!" They exchanged a gloomy look."Don't worry, I'll see Lucy and Juvia soon, and Erza will go see Mira, And we can trust Erza to get everything organized." Levy said with a big smile.