7.Safe, at home

As soon as the three pregnant women were carried to the Infirmary, the old Porlyousica was already there , and thanks to her knowledge, was able to cure them, but for the moment they had to remain asleep, and perfused with one of the filters of the old healer, to relieve the pain of the many bruises and injuries, that were fortunately not too severe.

Natsu, Gray, Luxus, stayed for hours in the infirmary, never leaving the bedside of their wives.

After several days of anguish, receiving intensive care, the three young women regained consciousness, having only a few superficial wounds, so relieved to wake up next to their husbands, with their babies out of danger !

Life at the guild slowly went on. The wounded were healed, and the damages caused by the battle were repaired; for sure, the headquarters had known much worse in the past.

After a few days, Lucy, Juvia, and Mirajane were able to return home, and rest until the end of their pregnancies.

The closest to due date, and the one for whom it was the first time, was Juvia.

Gray had bought her a rocking armchair, with pale blue cushions, which he had placed in the nursery ready for their little baby boy, Storm. The walls were painted in a very pale blue on two sides, and a light taupe gray on the other two, with navy blue and dark gray details. On the floor on the waxed parquet,a pale blue carpet was spread; lots of toys and stuffed animals were on the shelves, in a wooden chest, and on the nursing shelf, also pale blue. Everything harmonized perfectly with the rest of the house, and the universe that their child would know.

Above the bed, a musical toy with clouds and snowflakes was hanging. Juvia spent long, peaceful moments in that room, swaying while knitting in silence. Gray often sat at her feet, watching her humming a lullaby, stroking her now huge bump; it could happened anytime now.

 Gray often sat at her feet, watching her humming a lullaby, stroking her now huge bump; it could happened anytime now

At Natsu and Lucy's, next to Igneer's pale yellow room, a small room with coral and beige tones waited for the little princess they were waiting for; on the wall next to the cradle and the ceiling, lots of small bright stars were glued

At Natsu and Lucy's, next to Igneer's pale yellow room, a small room with coral and beige tones waited for the little princess they were waiting for; on the wall next to the cradle and the ceiling, lots of small bright stars were glued. On the floor, a large coral carpet covered the floor while all the furniture was beige. Everything was ready for Nashi's arrival.