#2 Your Quirk

As you and Mic were walking he decided to strike up some small talk.
"So how's your first day treating you?" You sighed quietly."It's been good so far, some students have given me a hard time but i'll manage." he smiled. "That's good to hear,if you don't mind me asking what's your quirk?"You looked up at the ceiling and smiled. "I actually have two." He looked at you. "You have two quirks that's so cool!" His already loud voice getting even louder and you smiled a bit."Yeah I know i'm cool." You said jokingly which made him chuckle a bit. "So what are your quirks?" His voice lingerd with curiosity and excitement. "My first quirk is called genius i'm able to solve anything and everything to do with math." "And the second one?" You sighed "My second one is called the art of seduction the ability to seduce anyone I want with a single touch but i've learned to control it." Mic stopped in front of you. "that's so cool!" He sounded like a child, you blushed a bit. "You think so?" He smiled seeing you blush. "Hell yeah!!" And with that you two finally made it to the teachers lounge, you and him talked for a bit before classes started up again.    

Sorry this is short I promise the next one will be longer

Word count: 217
Time take: 2 minutes