#6 the date

You decided to wake up early to make sure you were ready to go out. You showered,brush your teeth,and washed your face as usual so now the only thing you have to do is figure out what to wear. After about 20 minutes of searching through your drawers and closet you settled on this.

Since you still looked fairly young you looked great in this, plus you liked it

Since you still looked fairly young you looked great in this, plus you liked it. You went downstairs and texted Hizashi.

Y/n:Hey.
Hizashi:Hey y/n,I'm on my way to get you right now.
Y/n:Yay, are you driving?
Hizashi:No walking.
Y/n:Why don't you have a car?
Hizashi:Endeavor broke mine.
Y/n:
Hizashi:It's not funny!
Y/n:A little bit.
Hizashi:Whatever.
Y/n:Ok well I'll be waiting.

Soon after a while of waiting you heard knocking on your door when you went to go check you saw Hizashi standing there, you hugged him gently. "Ok give me a sec to get my bag." You left to get your bag but what you didn't know was that you also left a blushing Hizashi at your doorstep. When you came back you locked your door then looked at Hizashi. "Okiedoky let's go" You grabbed onto his arm and started walking.
"So what are we doing today?" You looked up to a slightly blushing Hizashi. "Well I was thinking we'd go get coffee then maybe walk around the mall downtown for a bit." You smiled. "Alright sound fun." You and Hizashi talked on your way to the coffee shop he complimented you on your outfit and said you looked cute you complimented back saying you liked his outfit as well.

(He wore this)

You two continued talking all the way to the mall as well

You two continued talking all the way to the mall as well. when you walked into the mall you were a bit surprised you haven't been to the mall in such a long time some things looked different, Hizashi had noticed the look on your face. "You alright?" "Yeah I just haven't been here in forever." "Well we have all day to look around." You smiled and started walking, you guys walked all around the mall. At one point Hizashi slipped his hand into yours, you held onto his hand and both of you were blushing slightly so now you were walking hand in hand around the mall. While you guys were walking you suddenly stopped and pointed at a store. "Ooo can we go in there that place has the cutest charms!" He laughed a bit. "Yeah of course." Both of you walked into the store and looked around, you saw a necklace with the cutest turtle charm on it. "Ahh Hizashi look at this cute necklace!! Aww it cost $70" As much as you like it you weren't about to spend $70 on it but when you turned around you saw Hizashi at the counter buying you the necklace. He walked over to you and held the necklace in front of you with a blushing face. "You wanted this one right." You gently took the necklace and hugged him he hugged you back. "Hizashi you really didn't have to do that." You couldn't see it but he was smiling. "Well I thought it'd look nice on you." You pulled away from the hug and put on the necklace you really liked it and you were happy he got it for you. 

(This is the necklace)

(It's soo cute)

After that you and him continued to walk around the mall hand in hand but soon there was an announcement that the mall would be closing soon since it was almost 10pm and since you and Hizashi both had to go to work tomorrow you guys decided it was time to go. Both of you walked all the way back to your house when you got back to your house you hugged Hizashi and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Hizashi I had fun today amd thank you for the necklace." "No problem y/n I had fun too." "Alright see you tomorrow bye." "Bye." After that you went into your house and as Hizashi was walking away he took out his phone to text aizawa.

Hizashi:Yo you up?
Aizawa:Hm?
Hizashi:She held my hand and kissed my cheek.
Aizawa:Who?
Hizashi: y/n.
Aizawa:Oh right,why are you telling me?
Hizashi:well I had to tell someone.
Aizawa: So when you gonna tell her you like her?
Hizashi: I don't know.
Aizawa: well then I'm going back to sleep.
Hizashi: alright goodnight you caterpillar.

Hizashi slept happily that night.

Word count: 772
Time taken: 1 hour

I don't really like this chapter all the much but it cost me sleep so you guys better like it