#4 working late

The days passed by and it was finally Friday which meant you had to stay late and grade math test but,luckily you weren't the only one Hizashi was there grading English test so at least you weren't alone.
You sighed and laid your head on the table. "Why can't the test just grade themselves!" Hizashi was sitting next to you and he let out a bit of a chuckle. "it's not so bad once you're used to it." He had his hair down We're it fell to his shoulders and he wore his regular glasses which made it easy to see his beautiful green eyes,you pulled out a double shot mocha from your bag and opens it and drank some. "keep drinking those and you'll drop dead by 30." He said jokingly then you looked at him."I'm not a pro hero so I can't eat and drink whatever I want plus I won't lose my body figure since it's a side effect to one of my quirks." he looked at you a small shade of pink spread across his cheeks. "lucky! We pros have to stay in shape."
He rested his chin on his hand slightly falling asleep, then you held your coffee in front of him. "What some might help you. stay awake." he opens his eyes and blushed " N-no thanks, plus you already drank from it." You rolled your eyes with a smile. "Not  like we haven't shared a drink before." He  grabbed you drink. "Fine then" He smiled and drank some then gave the drink back to you. "Thanks." It was silent for a while you were both doing your work,but you couldn't help notice that his hair kept falling in front of his face and he had to keep moving it. "Why don't you just put your hair up." He  looked at you a bit surprised. "I uh don't know how to." he said with a bit of an awkward laugh,blushed a bit. "Would you mind if I did it for you." He looked at you with a slight blush. "Sure go ahead." He took off his glasses and you grabbed one of the bands that was around your wrist and began to put his hair up in a bun. He  smiled with that same feeling of joy when he felt your fingers running through his hair. Once you were done  you sat back down and looked at him. "Is that better." He had put his glasses on and smiled. "Much better thanks." And with that you two got back to gadding test.

See told you I'd update at some point

Time taken: ???
Word count: 433