Chapter five ~ Over before it started

Guns N Roses Apartment
Once everyone had gotten out of the car we all strolled into the small apartment. Drunk and delirious everyone sat in the living room. "Let's do some shot'sssss" Duff shouted receiving laughs from everyone except Slash, he was eager to go to bed but by the looks of it that wouldn't be for a while. "Slash go get the vodka!" Steven drunkenly ordered "I will, Poppy come help me will you? Slash smirked up at her, they wondered into the kitchen making sure to not look suspicious.

"So I grab the glasses and you grab the vodka?" Poppy said bending down to grab the glass, she suddenly felt Slash grab her hips and thrust against them jokingly "Mr Hudson! that is highly inappropriate!" she turned so that she was cornered against Slash he began attacking her neck with kisses and love marks. In a swift movement Slash picked up Poppy and placed her on the kitchen counter not breaking away from her neck. "Slash, stop","Hello no" "Seriously Slash stop" he looked up to see her staring at the door, he turned to see Axl. Fuck

"Well, what do we have here then?" Axl teased drunkenly stumbling over to the fridge. Poppy had jumped down from the counter and was looking doe-eyed at Slash, "Look Ax, don't say anything to Steven man" Slash walked up to Axl "I'm not sure I can do that Slashie, I mean that's Popcorn's little sister" Axl was clearly drunk and becoming more and more annoying by the second "Please Axl don't tell him, he'll send me back home" Poppy was tearful and drunk. "Woah Poppy don't worry i won't! I didn't mean to upset you" Axl stumbled over to Poppy and hugged her "Your secrets safe with me" "Thanks Ax" she nuzzled into his chest.

Axl left the two alone in the kitchen. "That was too close Slash, i'm not risking being sent back over this" Poppy was stern with Slash putting her arms round his neck as hugging him tightly, "Let's just worry about Axl tomorrow, tonight me and you are going to have a great night" Slash smirked and kissed Poppy passionately. "Now c'mon let's go do some shots" Slash hugged Poppy and kissed the top of her head. Fuck he really liked her

Poppy's POV
"I've got an idea, okay look let's do a mashup of games, like spin the bottle, truth or dare and of course shots" Duff proposed to the crowd "Sounds good to us" Axl and his girl said. I was excited but also worried that if the bottle landed on a girl that Slash would kiss them. The game was fun at first it was Axl's girl and Steven kissing and Steven ever so gracefully admitted to sleeping with Izzy's ex, everyone was laughing and getting increasingly more drunk. It was my turn to spin, I drunkenly tried to spin but my poor attempt landed on the girl Izzy came home with, "Um, is this against the rules?" I slurred "NO!" Axl, Slash and Duff shouted in chorus. "Well, what the hell" I climbed over and started kissing the girl, she tasted disgusting; like cough syrup and tobacco. I pulled away and saw all the boys with their mouths open. "Nothing like a bit of girl-on-girl action" Izzy chimes in, we all laughed.

I chose truth for the second part of the game and my question was from Duff "Poppy, what is the kinkiest thing you've done during sex" "Dude gross that my sister" Fuck, now i'm going to embarrass myself "To answer your question, I haven't done anything" I said awkwardly, the guys looked confused "You mean your a virgin?" Axl asked with a shocked look on his face I nodded sheepishly and turned to Slash, I was half expecting him to forget all about later on and having sex because I thought he would want to be with someone so inexperienced but to my surprise he smiled and grabbed me by try waist shuffling closer while the guys weren't paying attention.

The game went on and it was Slash's turn, I was secretly worried it would land on one of the bimbo's but to my surprise it landed on Steven. We all laughed expecting them to act all macho and say no but they puckered up and kissed. We all found it hysterical of course "Love you Slashie-Poo" Steven joked earning more laughter form the crowd. "So truth or dare Slasher?" Steven asked "Truth" Slash replied quickly shorting the vodka "Okay, one we've all been wondering, are your girlfriends tits real?" Steven laughed along with Duff and Izzy but Axl stared awkwardly at me and Slash.

Slash has a Girlfriend?