Ocho

Ocho

-Before Edward and Bella's Wedding-

Third POV

"Hey Lily, we need to talk to you," spoke up Emmett.

"Of course! What's this about?" Questioned Lily. She was curious as to why all the Cullen kids were standing very awkwardly as if they were hiding a secret.

"Well, is anyone going to tell me, or am I going to find out myself?" Lily questioned once again. That was when Carlisle decided to come down the stairs, him also being nervous about his adoptive children's behavior.

"Can we call you mom?" questioned Rosalie.

Lily was shocked by this, she can understand why they were so nervous about this. She didn't know that they felt this way about her, that they would consider her as their mom. At that moment, Carlisle felt pride at his mate. He felt that his children have finally excepted her, and they could get the happily ever after.

The other Cullens, took their silence is bad news and they immediately decided to change their minds.

"I mean unless you don't want us to. You know what, it was stupid, so there is no point in asking. We will just call you Lily," spoke up Jasper. Alice was silent because she knew how this discussion was going to end, and that had put a smile on her face.

"Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, and Edward, I would love to be called mom by you. I have no idea as to why you all were so nervous about this, I love you as if you were my own already, and I didn't know if you all would accept me. That is why I didn't say anything, I was shocked," responded Lily. All of the Cullen children were beaming now, and they were ecstatic that she would say that about them. They also felt bad, that Lily didn't feel like she belonged here, she was Carlisle's mate, of course, she deserved to be here.

"Mom, can you teach me what you did to Edward?"

"Mom, can I show you my combat skills,"

"Mom let's go shopping while Edward and Bella are at their wedding,"

That was how Emmett, Jasper, and Alice decided to respond to what Lily said. That made Lily's smile grow, but what are her happiest was Rosalie's reaction. She came up to Lily quietly, after the other three were done asking questions, and she hugged Lily. At that moment, Rosalie whispered into Lily's ear.

"I love you mom, thank you for making us happy," whispered Rosalie. That made tears come to Lily's eyes, and the whole Cullen family decided to join the hug, comforting their mother, who was full of nothing but love for her new family.

"Okay, Emmett I will teach you, Jasper I would love to, and Alice it can be you, Rosalie and I who do the shopping trip," responded Lily to all of the Cullen's questions. Everyone already loved Lily, and their hearts grow even bigger when she accepted them as their own.

Now, all that the Cullens had to go through was Edward and Bella's wedding.