Dieciséis

Dieciséis

Lily's POV

-A few days later-

"Are you sure that Carlisle and I can leave you alone while we get Bella more blood bags?" I spoke up. Bella had been drinking blood, and she was healthy as a horse. The blood had finally run out, and we had to go get more. I wasn't sure if I feel comfortable leaving Bella. When she was so close to the time when she could give birth. She looked as though she was ready to give birth at any moment.

"You know what, I should stay here with the kids. What is something happens to Bella? What if Carlisle is not there? I need to be 100% sure that I can leave you here alone with Bella. Are you 100% sure you're going to be ok?"I spoke to Edward and Rosalie.

"I'm gonna come out soon," spoke up the little girl in Bella's stomach. No the fear of leaving her alone was even greater, the baby had told me she was going to come out soon. I need to be here because if they lost control I am the last person who can help Bella give birth.

"Honey, they are going to be fine, they will call if something is wrong," spoke up Carlisle.

-Time Skip-

"I'm sorry, what happened?" I yelled at my children. I couldn't believe that they had called Carlisle and that he hadn't involved me in the conversation in which Bella was giving birth.

" Actually, I'm going to tell you what happened. You guys deliberately didn't call me into the conversation in which Bella was in danger. You also decided that you would save her. Then, one last thing, I have to establish a connection with this child before the day is over. Or this child will never be protected ever from all of the enemies that you have," I was so upset. I think that Edward realized that he was in a lot more trouble than I was letting on, he read my mind and he knew that I decided that I would ignore everyone, including Carlisle.

"Stop! it's over!" yelled Jacob. He had snare as he spoke. It seemed as though he was being very possessive over something, or someone. None of us knew what was going on, and when Sam, the Alpha, decided to make a move closer to the house, he growled louder. Jacob continued

"If you kill her, you kill me,"

Sam ignored the hidden meaning behind his words, and push Jake up towards the wall of the house. As Jacob is being tossed into the air he turned into a wolf, showing it in the story of an offer and growling at whoever dares to challenge them. As the two Alpha Stewart and face against each other, realization came to Edwards' face as he read through Jacob and Sam's minds.

"Jacob imprinted, they can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed, it's their most absolute law.

It was final, the wolves would never bother Renesme again. She was safe from the danger that came right from our backyards. There was another problem that needed to be solved, her mother Bella. I know that she has died, but I don't know if she would ever come back. Jacob could've killed Renesmee for killing Bella, he would've succeeded if she wasn't his imprint. I'm worried about the file that I made to myself to punish my family, for keeping a secret from me which I knew that I could handle. These days are going to be hell, but they deserve a trip to hell at least once from me, for hurting me.