Trece

Trece

Lily's POV

One week has passed, and the baby is bigger than I ever thought imaginable. It is growing at an exponential rate, and slowly killing Bella. Right now, Carlisle is giving Bella another check-up, and Bella still wants to live through this.

"Edward, I'm sorry," spoke up Bella. She was too weak to even speak properly, and I decided to walk away from that situation. I went over to Carlisle and without a word, dragged him to his office.

"What do you think of Bella's decision to keep the baby?" I spoke up. I didn't know how, and I didn't know why, but I had a feeling that this discussion is going to go south very fast.

" I don't want Edward to live a life without Bella. I was hoping that the child wouldn't be alive so that Bella would still be human," replied Carlisle.

"Though having a child in the house would be wonderful, it would make this house more alive, more human," finished Carlisle.

"That good, I want to try to spell out to see if I can speak to the baby, and see what it wants. Though it might take some time for communication, I will be able to speak to it mentally and I will find out if it's a boy or a girl," I spoke to Carlisle. I want to be able to talk to this child, I won't tell him that it might drain me too much, but I want to see what will happen.

-Time Skip-

I got a bowl and a vial of Bella's blood. I slowly put the blood into the bowl, once the liquid was in, I closed my eyes and mumbled,

"Quaeso, spirituum terrae, volo ut salvum me amare aliquem, locutus est puer: Dimitte me, non est anima mea usque ad reddere voluntatem tuam,"

I recited this over and over again, then blood came out from my nose. I could tell that the vampires in the house could smell the blood, and I spoke to myself,

"portas clauserunt," shutting the doors with magic. I could hear Carlisle banging on the door, urging me to open it, but I needed to save Bella. With that thought in mind, I waited for the spirits to give me the power so that I could save Bella.

Everything stopped, I couldn't hear anything, and I didn't know if the spell worked. I undid the door spell and Carlisle fell into the room. I ran downstairs, to where Bella was, weak as ever, with the rest of my family surrounding her. Then suddenly, I heard it,

"Hello," spoke a small voice. I wanted to see if anyone else heard the voice, but everyone was just looking at me strangely. I knew that it was the voice of the child. My gaze softened to the bump on Bella, and I reached out to touch Bella's belly. Rosalie came right in front of me and stopped me from going any closer to Bella.

"Mom, what are you doing?" spoke up Rosalie. She was worried about the child, and I understood that, but I need to connect with the child.

" Rosalie, you know that I would never hurt a child. Please, to save Bella life I need to establish a connection with the child," I told Rosalie.

I can't believe that she would think that I would hurt a child, but I knew she thought my actions were strange. I myself can say that they are strange as well, but it is what has to be done. Suddenly, I place my hand on Bella's stomach, and I felt as though I was born again. I knew the connection with the child had been created, also the claim that states that I will protect her with my life.

"Blood," spoke a girl's voice. My eyes were full of tears, I finally knew how to save Bella, and I knew that she was going to have a little girl. I looked up and I want to tell everyone what I knew, and so I did.

"Bella, Edward, Bella you need to have blood, you need to drink it so that the baby will stay healthy and so will you. Also if you wish to, I can tell you what the child is," I told them. I know the Bella wants to know what it was so that she could come up with names, I just hope that Edward had the same excitement that she did.