You are meh daaaad

*ALEX'S POV*

You are my dad~
               You're my dad!
                        Boogie woogie woogie!

    My heart dropped. thats my ringtone. I'm in high school- Junior to be precise. I'm also in my least favorite Class of the day and that vine is my ringtone for my... Father figure...? I don't know to be honest but back to the part about me hating everything!

    Mr. Adams. He is the worst teacher ever! Adams is the AP Comparative Government & Politics teacher. He refers to himself as "President Adams." I made a rap once saying stuff in it like-

    "An open letter to the fat, arrogant, anti-charismatic, national embarrassment, known as 'President' John Adams." I got sent to the principals office for this but didn't get punished because the teachers here don't like him either and they thought it was funny. That was a good day.

    Oh yeah. Almost forgot to say, he really hates me- "MR. HAMILTON!" I sighed and forced a small smile. "Yes Mr. Adams?" "Are you going to answer that?" "...uh...no?" "You know the rules." He said grabbing his ruler and pointing to a poorly hand-written paper that read " All cell phones must be answered and put on speaker."

    Oh wait you don't know who it is yet. (WhoOoA forth wall break) It just so happens to be the one and only George Washington. He's also at this school and we're pretty close. Washington is the debate teacher and that is definitely my favourite class because we get to do the debates on my favourite musical of all time, Lin- Manuel Miranda! But...Why is he calling me ...

You are my dad~
               You're my dad!
                        Boogie woogie woogie!

Again with the ring tone! "Shi-oot.." I corrected as I tried to turn off the phone. My classmates snickered. Especially John, Laf, and Herc, who are my best friends. "Mr Hamilton!" Oh my god he's like a broken record! "Yeah, Yeah, I'm turning it off." I said, trying to avoid the 'rule.' "Answer it, then put it on speaker." Damn his voice can go low...

    I rolled my eyes then put it on speaker. "Hey. First, I'm in class, second, what do you need, and third, you're on speaker." "Wh-" "Class rules." "Oh ok. Sorry to- Erm... Whoever's class you're in but-" "I'm sorry Mr...?" Adams started. The "you are my dad" thing probably mixed things up. And -Oh no- the contact name is Dad. Shoot-shoot-shoot

    "Uh...Washington. George Washington. Does it not say that on the contact?" "No it says 'Dad and the ringtone says 'you are my dad'.'" "Really?" God dammit. You could practically hear his smirk. "Yep! Gotta get to class!!" I exclaimed, trying to get off the phone to hate life even more.

    "Ok. This can wait until after school. We'll talk about...this later." "U-uh ok." No, not OK! "Bye Son." And like that, the call was ended. People were laughing at the 'bye Son' thing. "Ok everyone. Back to the lesson!" Adams yelled.

Ugh. I hate everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words-502
Yeeee! First oneshot! I hope ya enjoy 😁