Please. Don't do it... (Pt. 1)

This is another High school AU
Requested by:  FoxFoxGoose

TRIGGER WARNING: Suicide. And it's discriptive on self harm at one point.

If you are going through anything like this, (suicidal thoughts) please call 1-800-273-8255

Stay safe! <3

*3rd POV*

Alexander Hamilton had been acting odd lately In quite a few Out-of-character ways. To start off, he had gone from an enjoyable, outgoing, friendly person to- well...a moody teenager.

Now lets be honest here. That should be pretty normal. He and his friends John Laurens, Hercules Mulligan, and Marquis De Lafayette were a in their Sophomore year. A little further than the middle of the year.

Alex had a pretty great life going for him. Amazing friends who would do anything for each other, breath-taking grades, and Teachers who loved him, mainly the debate teacher, George Washington, or as students called him, Mr. Washington.

No one except for Alex's friends and a nosy bully knew about his past and it pained Alex that most thought he had the best life. No. It wasn't true. His father left his family soon following his mother and cousin's death. To Alexander, the only thing he had was his friends and his older brother.

After his mother and cousin died, James had to get a house and provide for the two of them. It was hard but they were ok on food and other supplies they needed for survival in the big city of New York.

The main thing that was almost unbearable was Thomas Jefferson. He was the school bully AKA, a total arse. Alex was his main target. He was smart or as some called him, a nerd. He was also small and easily agitated.

Jefferson found it amusing when he got to Alex though. He found it pathetic. Though, the two would sometimes end up in a fist fight. James told Alex off for it a lot but he always had the same pathetic excuse of 'He's an ass.'

"Hey Alex." John said sitting down at the lunch table. The four were at their meeting spot to eat and socialize. Alex had his earbuds in. John waved a hand in front of him, getting his attention and repeating himself. "Hi." The greeting was halfhearted. Alex had come to school in a big hoodie and black ripped jeans. He had bags under his eyes and looked in pain. "Are you alright bud?" Hercules asked. "Y-yeah...I'm...I'm fine."  "Petit lion...You look pained..."

"I'm fine guys." He said sternly. Just then, the one and only Jefferson walked over. The four boys groaned and Alex slammed his head on the table. (me too Alex lol) John looked over at him concerned. "Hey geeks." Most would normally keep their mouths shut until he left but not all. Alex decided to be sarcastic. "Well isn't it wonderful to have you back! What brings you here Jefferson!" He pretended to be excited about him coming over.

"Oh shut the hell up." Jefferson continued to insult the four boys but soon enough, he was targeted on just Alex. He called him things like pathetic, nerd, saying that no one cared about him and other things were...worse such as personal insults about him being an orphan and 'no wonder his dad left.' and 'His cousin probably killed himself because of Alex.' and 'His brother was probably going to leave next.' John, Herc and Laf could see the hurt in his eyes but Alex tried to cover it up, keeping a brave face on.