Chapter 1

So yeah reverse AU yada yada, episode 4 didn't happen, ya know the usual stuff. ANYWAYS ENJOY DUDES!

Larry heard his alarm go off. 6:33, huh, oddly specific. He was awake at least, despite staying up until 4:30 am doing close to nothing but painting.

He would chatted with a friend at that time, if he had any. The thing is, he and his mom had just moved into Addison Apartments yesterday. Larry was too nervous to meet new people because his old friends sucked and didn't want to stumble into the same situation. The reason his friends were all douches were probably because he was different, he stood out more. He had a prosthetic mask, with a long nose, he was super tall and lanky, and he had long hair. When he was a child, he had a traumatic incident with a dog, killing his father and injuring his face. He didn't mind standing out, but when it attracted bullies and rude people, he became insecure and felt like he didn't fit it. His mom suggested, since he started school soon, that he should try to get introduced to the people in the apartment building. 

This is what he would try doing today, he would try to meet new people. Besides, his mom was right, he started school next week. It would be best to see if there were any other high schoolers in this mysterious building. Not at 6:40 in the morning, though. People will think he's insane. 

Maybe he could go back to sleep. He though. Larry laid his head back on his pillow and immediately fell back asleep.

----------Time skip about 4 hours----------

Larry woke up, again. This time it was 10:15 am. He stretched out and looked at his phone, why? He doesn't even know. He was just about to put on his day to day outfit when the sudden smell of bacon and pancakes distracted him.

He slipped his glass eye in, looking in the mirror to check if it was in properly, cringing at his scarred face. He put on some pajama pants and went out of his room, hit by another wave of pancakes and bacon. Lisa knew this was his favorite, and since they had just moved into a new home, she knew that they would need that little extra boost for the day.

"Are those pancakes I smell?" Larry said happily, "and bacon?"

"You betchya! For my special Lar-Bear!" Lisa smiled at him, playfully nudging his side, knowing exactly what would come next. Wait for it..

"Ugghhh mom, you know I hate that nickname." There it was. She giggled and replied, "I know, that's why I use it!" In reality, Larry didn't hate the nickname, but didn't want to sound lame, even if it came from him mom's mouth. If anything, he liked the nickname. But would he tell her? No. Will he ever? Maybe.

"I already made you a plate. I left the maple syrup on the table, because I knew you weren't going to be up for a while." She pointed to the plate of pancakes and bacon and flipped over the food on the pan. Larry grabbed the plate and the syrup and quickly thanked him mom before sitting down at the table. "Anything for you, bud."

After they had finished eating and cleaning up breakfast, Larry went back to his room and changed. He threw on his Sanity's Fall shirt and a pair of black jeans. He then headed to the bathroom where he washed his face gently with the soap the doctor had prescribed to them before they moved. He walked back into his room and popped in his eye that was sitting in a glass filled with a solution.

He plopped down on his bed and looked at the ceiling. I need friends. He thought.

"I'm going to go around the building and try and meet some people, is that okay?" Larry peeked through his door, watching his mom finish up cleaning the pancake mix and pan off, "Sure, and don't get into too much trouble. We just got here and I don't want us kicked out straight away!" She giggled.

With that he grabbed his mask, strapped it on, and walked out the door, after telling his mom he loves her.

He would soon find some of the best people in his life.