Chapter 2

Im updating kinda slowly because this is basically for my own entertainment (I guess). Thanks for the people already reading this ^_^ Also btw, Addison is probably not accurate to the game, if his lines aren't directly from the game, but I tried. SECOND btw, Addison is the only one in this AU that isn't swapped. Byeee enjoy! 

Larry closed the door to his apartment. He took a deep breath in, held it, and let it go. He saw the same sight he did when he moved in. An empty vending machine, lost and found bins, a washer, a dryer, and an elevator. Larry felt his pockets for the keycard his mom gave him before he left. He took it out, inspected it, then put it back before pressing the button for the elevator

The elevator moved slowly, tiny creaking here and there. It made a small ding and opened its metal doors to reveal an unkempt, smelly, stained elevator. The music was nothing great, but it managed. Larry stepped in cautiously and pressed the floor 1 button. The doors closed with another small bing!

The elevator opened and Larry was met with a modest lobby, 4 rooms, a mail area and the front entrance. He noticed one of the doors had a slot. He got curious and walked to the door. He knocked. No answer. He bent down slightly and looked at the mail slot. All of a sudden a small man opened the slot, slightly frightened. "Oh dear! What a frightful- uh- pardon me. Let's start over." The man said, closing the door slot. He opened it back up, "Hello young sir, new resident of Addison Apartments, Larry Johnson. How may I be of service?"

Larry was a bit taken aback by this man he just met already knowing his name. "Oh, uh hi" Larry shifted his feet, "I'm La- wait, how did you know my name?"

"I know all that takes place within these walls, sir. You'll do good to remember that." Addison replied.

Larry was freaked out by this man. He wanted to explore more of the apartments at first, but now, he was getting anxious. What if everyone is like this and we just moved into a creepy, old-people's building. Larry worried.

"Well it was nice meeting you uh-"

"Mr. Addison."

"Well, it was nice meeting you Mr. Addison, see you around." Larry walked away waving and smiling. Mr. Addison closed his slot.

Man he was creepy, Larry thought, I hope everyone isn't this weird.

The rest of the first floor was decent, although he met one unfriendly face, yelling at him to get away. He chose to ignore her, not bothering to visit her again. 

Larry went to the second floor where he met nobody. That was until he knocked on room 204's door. A voice, somewhat nasal, told him to come in. He obliged, practically begging for this person to be strange, weird, or have mind-reading abilities. He opened the door.

Let's just say, he was equally terrified, yet slightly more weirded out.

On the third floor, he was immediately met with a man moping the floor, caution sign right by his foot. This man was a probably a few inches taller than he was. He had blue eyes, blue hair, and a blue beard. It was strange to see somebody who looked "normal", well, someone who wasn't as ancient as Addison Apartments. 

"Hey there! You must be one of the new folks from the basement. I'm Henry Fisher. Most people just call me Henry, though." Larry felt at peace, like he wasn't in danger. "Pleasure to meet you Henry. Yeah, we just moved from out of state. My mom was looking for more job opportunities." 

"Well, I wish her luck!" He said cheerfully, giving Larry a smile, "actually now that I think about it, how old are you son?"

"I'm 16, in my Junior year, once school starts." He chuckled.

"Oh! I have a son around your age," he scratched at his beard, "You should go check on him for me, maybe chat and get to know each other." Henry reached into the back pocket of his pants and took out a card, holding it out towards the masked teen. 

"Take this, we're in room 402. He'll be happy to see you!" Harry said as Larry walked away, waving.

Larry stood in the elevator, looking down at the small card he had just been held, room 402 huh? Well let's see who this mysterious son is, shall we? Larry was nervous but also excited to see who this son could be. He was so ready to meet this person that he forgot to check on the other neighbors on the third floor. Meh, they can wait. 

He wanted to meet this other teen boy.