Alex Summers

Requested

I see it in their eyes

I see it in their eyes. It was fear but now.. it's full of hatred. My mother always said fear can only take a person so far before it turns to hatred. I never thought that old quote would apply to me.

In the mansion everyone here hates me. When Charles came to my house and said we needed to make a team I hadn't felt so happy in my life, but when I arrived my powers would effect everyone. It would like things on fire, if I smiled the nearest chair would burst into flames, so whenever I exited outside my room I let my face fall to nothing above a pout.

Hank informed me that my powers work off my emotions, the stronger the emotions I feel the more powerful I am. Charles and Hank are the only ones in the mansion that don't mind hanging around me, Sean, Raven, Erik and Alex however would rather pull out their eyeballs then spend a minute in the same room as me. Charles said I should wait until the time is right to let my emotions free but somethings I can't help but let out something to make my body feel less engulfed in heat.

"Move!" I flinched at the sound of Alex's voice, I quickly scurry out of his way and keep my gaze down. Alex is definitely the one who hates me the most. Like he's one to talk, his power is just as destructive as mine but since I didn't get a special suit to help control my powers I'm now considered a lower species to him. He made my blood boil, literally.

Alex and the group, expect Charles, walked past me, Hank whispering a sorry to me as he walked past, I just nodded my head and I clench my hand and bite my lip, just let it go.

"No wonder your mother sent you here." I heard Alex grumble, my eyes snap open at that comment. How dare he, he has no idea what my family has been through.

"You know what Alex?" I make my way over to him and shove him into the nearest wall, even though he was significantly taller he didn't fight back, probably in shock of hearing my voice. "You have no idea what my mother was like, you don't know what my family has been through to let me come here and you have no right to make assumptions. I am so sick of you acting as if you're the strongest here, don't act all high and mighty because you got a special suit that helps you control your powers because no matter how hard you'll try Alex, you'll never. Ever. Be able to use your powers without fear without that suit." At this point I didn't even notice my skin lit in a flame and the other mutants standing beside us in fear, I back away from Alex and look over my shoulder seeing the wall covered in scorch marks.

"Y/n." Hank begins saying, I roll my eyes and storm away, as Alex and the others watch my retreating figure in surprise.

Part two??