Chapter 9

The little girl in the picture is Belle
_________________________________

Gabby's POV

I felt something buzzing besides me, I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone "Hello" I said.

~Gabby

-Yes?

~It's me, Adriana

-Okay

~Can we talk?

-Were talking, aren't we?

~I broke up with Esme

So that's her girlfriend's name, I looked at the clock on my wall and it was 3am.

~Gabby?

-Yes

~I broke up with Esme

-I heard you

~I'm sad

-I'm sorry

~I love you

-You're drunk

~No, I'm not.

-Yes, you are

~I miss you

-Adriana you're drunk, tomorrow when you wake up you're not gong to remember any of this, so lets save us some time and leave each other alone.

~I'm sorry for hurting you

-Adriana you chose her and now you gotta be with her. I'm not your second choice.

~Gabby

-Yes?

~I'm confused

-What do you mean?

~I love her, but...

-Then why don't you tell her that instead of telling me

~You're right

She said and I hung up, I felt a little sad. How pathetic, even after all this time how can she affect me like this. I got up since I can't go back to sleep, I put on some shorts and my sport bra and went for a run. I don't know how long I've been running but my legs are hurting, I ran back to the mansion and workout for a little bit in our gym.

I remember how mom and I used to workout together, even mommy would join us. They used to make time for me but now I barely see them. I look behind me and little Belle was standing there. She had a glass of water on her hands and I walked towards her. I saw Lee through the window,I kneed in front of Belle and she smiled at me handing me the glass of water.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome" she said smiling.

"Did your sister send you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you mad at sissy?" She asked.

"Just a little bit upset" I said.

"May I ask why?" She asked.

"Your sissy was doing stuff I don't like" I said and she nodded, she's only 4 and she's very smart "But don't worry, I'll talk to her" I said.

"You need a shower" she said pinching her nose and we both laughed.

We exited the gym and walked together to the kitchen. I gave her some cookies and then walked upstairs to get a shower. I got some undergarments, my towel and got in the shower. I washed my hair and my body feeling the water travel through my body. I turn off the shower and dried my body.