Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax ~Requested~

Man, I just love fanficreader42028's requests. They're fun, adventurous, and exciting. :D

~**Warning: The ending is a bit sad, but don't worry, it gets better, I promise :)**~

I walked downstairs to find Lydia, Alduin and Paarthurnax sitting at the dinner table eating.

"Hey, Lyds, you ready to leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Lydia stood up from her wooden seat, and stretched and put on her armor, then was finally ready.

"Be back soon you two, behave!" I said, and put my hand on the doorknob/handle.

"Yeah, okay. Bye, Y/n, Lydia." Alduin said with his mouth full. I opened the door and went out, Lydia after me, and closed it.

~back at home~

"So, what do you want to do?" Alduin asked his brother, who looked up at him.

"Want to play with Meeko?" Paarthurnax asked with an adorable smile.

"Sure. Nothing else to- wait...remember all the mannequins upstairs?" Alduin had a smirk on his face.

"Oh no." Alduin rushed upstairs, came downstairs a couple minutes later, wearing the Dark Brotherhood armor. 

"You're going to get in trouble!" Paarthy warned.

"What? Y/n isn't here yet. We can go through his stuff." Alduin said.

"I..g-guess..." Paarthurnax went upstairs and changed, then went downstairs.

"Wow, younger bro. You look...like an idiot." Paarthurnax was wearing a wedding suit that Y/n looted from a Dark Brotherhood quest, and wearing a flower wreath on his head.

"D-Don't say that! That's mean!"

"You're mean."

"No you are!"

"You!"

"Y/n told us to behave, I broke his rule!" Paarthurnax cried.

"So what? It's not like he'll know if we take care of the stuff." Alduin pointed out to the stressed little dragon human.

"But that means we'll have to lie!"

"Yeah? Won't be my first time."

"YOU LIED?!"

"Of course. Part of me~"

"Let's just take this all off." Paarthurnax went upstairs and changed into his normal attire, headed back downstairs.

"You're boring." Alduin said.

"No, I am a good person."

"Are you saying I'm not a good person?!" Alduin growled.

"Maybe." Paarthurnax was shoved to a wall.

"HOW DARE YOU!?"

"How dare I? How dare you! You're breaking Y/n's rule!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FRICK WHAT HE SAYS! I'M STRONGER THAN YOU AND HIM!"

"Please, brother, I don't want to fight.."

"UGH, fine, I'll spare you. This time." Alduin let his brother go.

"What time is it?" Paarthurnax asked hesitantly.

"9:00. Why?" 

"They should be home by now."

"Y-you're right...What the heck? Are they alright?! IS Y/N OKAY!?" Alduin yelled.