Nathan Williams(The Big Three) Mortal

A/N Don't complain and if you have any ideas for mortals send them to me in the comments or private message... :-) Also this one won't have Thalico

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters that were in the books. They all go to Rick Riordan.

Nathan POV

I ruled Goode High until they came. They stole my popularity, they are the Big Three as everyone calls them. The leader is Percy Jackson, all the girls think he is handsome... he has black windswept hair and sea green eyes, he has scars covering his body and protects the kids I bullied and helped them stand up to me, the girls loved him because he was mysterious,handsome,loyal,nice,caring,and talked to everyone but mostly Thalia and Nico. Speaking of them Thalia is the girl of the group and she is HOT, she is asked out constantly, but she never gets to answer because Percy or Nico always tell them to scram, she has spiky black hair with blue tips and electric blue eyes, she only talks to some people but it's usually Nico or Percy. Then Nico the goth of the group, he is completely terrifying and never talked to anyone but Thalia and Percy, he has pale skin,black hair,and black eyes. Everyone thinks he's handsome. I want my power back, I am going to take down the Big Three. I walk up to them to hear a guy talking to them.

"Hey Thalia how about you and me tonight for a dinner and movie, then we can go back to my house and have some fun." The boy I recognized as James, a jock I'm friends with said winking.

"Go away now James." Nico growled giving James a death glare, it scared me all the way over here.

"I'm pretty sure the pretty lady can answer for herself. So what do you say?" He tried again.

"Get out of here and go to your other girlfriends." Thalia yelled at him, he ran off scared. Nico and Percy were laughing while Thalia fist bump Nico. I was going to take out Thalia, she was the girl of the group, therefore the weakest and the boys seemed protective of her so they would explode and look like total jerks and I would rule once again. I waited for he two boys to leave and Thalia was alone. My jocks and I pin her into a locker.

"Hey Thalia, how about you stop being such a jerk and be nice for once." Cameron said slapping her across the face twice. Thalia took a deep breath and grabbed her cheek.

"Opps did we hurt you, good how about this? Does it hurt?" I yelled slapping her five more times. She was whispering something about not hurting mortals and how she wishes she could have caught those slaps but can't do that without hurting us.

"Hey! What's going on here." A voice growled behind us, I turned to see Nico and Percy glaring at us, with Mr.Brunner the wheel chaired Greek teacher.

"Boys get to class NOW!" Mr.Brunner screamed and my jocks ran off leaving me standing in front of Thalia who was holding her cheek. Nico and Percy ran to Thalia's side. Mr.Brunner wheeled up to me.

"You have ISD for the rest of the week and next for assaulting a girl." He replied handing me a pink slip.

"No, I deserve to be king of this school not them they are just stupid and don't care about anyone but themselves." I screamed. The Big Three laugh.

"You just described yourself, we would die to save one another. You just want to rule this school so you can bully kids and have them be terrified of you." Percy laughed. Word of what I did spread around school and I fell to the bottom of the social ladder. The Big Three were right I was just a fake and I sadly didn't realize it until it was to late.

*The next day*

I walk up to the Big Three and I know everyone is watching me, when I reach them, I tap Thalia on the shoulder.

"Um... guys listen I'm sorry, I come from a pretty messed up family and no one in my family listens to me, I just took it out on everyone in the school. I'm really sorry." I said to everyone. Thalia smiled and Percy patted my back.

"Chill dude, we all come from really messed up family's to, you're forgiven." Percy said smiling.

*The next week*

After I said sorry to everyone, I got a few friends that were true friends. I realized there was more to school life than popularity. I now have a solid girlfriend and am no longer a player or jock.

A/N Yay, I'm finished.