Claire Cook (Thalico) Mortal

A/N My Tablet died and I wrote this on my phone and transfered it to here.

Claire POV

Right now I was bullying this girl named Thalia. I was the most popular girl in Ryder High. I have blond hair and blue eyes while Thalia has black hair and electric blue eyes. She wore all black and was insanely ugly. She was so full of herself. I hated her and showed it.

"Your mom probably ran away the moment she saw your ugly face." I snap at her. She didn't do anything which bugged me. I reach up and slap her across her troll face. She caught my hand before it reached her face. She let go just as the bell rang and grabbed her bag. She rushes off with everyone else to their first hour.
*In Greek*

I sat down in the desk in the way back of my Greek class.(In this chapter Thalia and Nico also went though Tartarus on a quest to help defeat Gaea. I haven't read BOO yet and I know this is inaccurate but please no spoilers.) Thalia was sitting in the other corner near the window. The teacher Mr.Michael walked in and sots down. He starts to call roll.

"Abby Brooks." The teacher called.

" Here!" A peppy voice called. This went on for two more names.

"Claire Cook." He yelled.

"Nico DiAngelo." He shouted.

"Over here." An Italian accented voice muttered. He finished all the names and then wrote 'The Giants' on the board. Nico and Thalia stiffened when the read that.

" Blah blah blah..." The teacher droned on.

" One of the most famous giants is Tartarus..." He started but was cut off by a scream. I turn along with everyone else only to see Thalia screaming with tears streaming down her pale face. Nico stands up quickly and runs over to Thalia.

"Ms.Grace stop screaming!!"Mr.Michael yelled over her screaming. Nico glares at him and pulls Thalia into a hug whispering stuff like..."We made it out." and "I love you!" and...wait what! She quickly calms down and buries her head into Nico's chest. He was my soon-to-be boyfriend and Thalia was NOT going to get in my way!
*After School*

I strut up to Nico and run my hand down his chest.

"Hey cutie why don't you ditch the ugly goth and come to my house?" I purr.

"Hands off my boyfriend Claire!" A voice I know to well screams. I turn around and laugh.

"Go away Thalia nobody likes you." I say while grabbing her hair and shoving her to the ground. She stands back up and glares at me. Nico grabs her hand and pulls her towards a black Lamborghini with two electric blue stripes. She gets in the passenger seat and puts on some dark black sunglasses before slamming the door. The next day Thalia didn't come back. Oh well I'll just snag Nico at the 10 year reunion