Sydney Johnston (Annabeth and Percy before TLO)

A/N Well, umm... Happy New Years. Ya, that works. Also check out my 100 prompts story!

Sydney POV

I smile as I walk down the hall towards my best friends; Amy, Sean, and my crush Percy. Amy has brown hair and blue eyes, Sean has blond hair and grey eyes, and Percy has windswept black hair and sea-green eyes. I have blue dyed hair and green eyes. Sean seemed to be teasing Percy who was blushing like a mad man.

"Heya guys! Do you guys have plans for Winter Break?" I asks as I walk up to them. Percy smiles at me, and nods.

"I'm spending it in San Francisco with my best friend Annabeth." Percy laughs as his phone starts to beep annoyingly.

"Awww, you going to my sisters house. Don't do anything or I'll stick you in the Hermes cabin and make it look like you woke them up." Sean threatens, smirking evilly, Percy looks terrified when Sean said that weird threat.

"Cool, what are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Well me and her decided to go ice skating when we get there, then we're going to see a movie. That's the first night." Percy says as he looks down at his phone. Percy whoops happily and starts towards the office. We trail behind him. When we enter the office I see a beautiful blonde girl, who was sitting in one of the office chairs reading a book.

"Hey WiseGirl! I can't believe you're here!" Percy yells excitedly, tackling the girl in a hug when she stood up. She squeal as they both fell to the floor.

"Seaweed Brain, get off!" The girl, 'WiseGirl' orders as she try's to shove Percy off her. He laughs then stands, extending his hand to the blonde. He grabs his hand pulling herself up, yanking him down. Perce grunts as he slmas into the ground, I gasp as the others rush towards him. Blondie is laugh and when Percy stands back up he's laughing too.

"Why are you laughing, she just shoved you to the ground!" I yell outraged that she would do that to my future husband. Oh ya did I tell you that he probably has a crush and is planning to ask me to the Winter dance tonight? Well then we would start going out, get married exactly 2 years after collage, have 3 kids(2 boys and 1 girl), and live in Europe.

"Don't worry, she's done it before. Guys this is my best friend for about 4 years, Annabeth Chase. Annabeth, this is Amy and Sydney." Percy introduces us, Annabeth smiles and puts her hand out. Amy steps forward and shake her hand, me following her lead expecting Sean to follow me. Amy and I were shocked when he steps forward and hugs Annabeth. She smiles and returns the hug. Annabeth's gray phone beeps and she back out of the hug to check it.

"Percy, dad just said our plane time was moved up due to the bad weather that's suppose to hit later today. It's in about an hour." Annabeth says looking worried. I growl lowly, jealous that she got to take Percy for the break.

"Annabeth may I speak to you privately?" I ask sweetly, she looks suspicious but follows me anyway.

"Okay listen here Blondie, I don't care who you are but stay away from Percy! He's mine and is going to ask me to the dance tonight so drop the plane act and stay away from my man!" I growl angrily. Annabeth flat out laughs as if she had faced much worse.

"The explain why he asked me to go with him because he didn't like-like anyone here?" Annabeth asks still smiling.

"That's a lie you dumb blonde!" I shriek glaring at her. Annabeth glares back but hers is ten times scarier.

"Come on Percy we better go say bye to Sally and finish packing." Annabeth says as they walk toward the door.

"Have fun Lovebirds!" Sean screams after them. I slap him on the arm hard but he doesn't even flinch.

"Percy is mine! You should know that!" I growl glaring at Annabeth's back. Percy will be mine, just you wait Chase just you wait.