Jessica Reese(Will/Nico and Thalia)

A/N Okay so, I decided that I lost interest in the Sydney Johnston, so ya. I'm doing a Thalia goes to Nico's school and a girl keeps hitting on him. I hope you like it. Thalia and Nico aren't dating. P.S I do ship Will/Nico.Also sorry for not updating, I've been busy watching Supernatural. BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!! Also who knows the band Panic! at the Disco??? If so what's your favorite song?? Mines This is Gospel and I Write Sins not Tragedies.
Jessica POV
I was busy staring at Nico DiAngelo, a really hot guy that always sat in the darkess corner, wore black clothes, and was always listening to music. He always sat alone, but I knew that was just an act once he realized I was his one true love, he would be wanting to sit with me 24/7. I was shocked out of my daydreaming when the cafeteria doors were thrown open and a girl that looked a lot like Nico stepped into the cafeteria. Every head turned except Nico's, he just sat there staring off into space.
"Hey Pinecone Face!" He screamed over his shoulder before turning back to the wall. The girl smiles wide and started towards him.
"Sup Death breath." She said as she slid into the seat next to him. I glare at her with jealously, how could Nico just be so relaxed with her when he loves me! She stole a couple of his French fries and popped them into her mouth. How dare she steal my future husband's fries!!!! She shouldn't even be aloud near him ever!! Nico fake glared at her but didn't bother to make a move to try and stop her. The bell rings and we all get up and start to leave, Nico and that girl get up together and are whispering to each other quietly. The girl laughs at something Nico had told her and smacked him upside the head, telling him to stop being an idiot. I gasp, why did he just let her abuse him like that?? Wait, he probably wants to see if I would make a good girlfriend by getting this psycho away from him, yea that's exactly what he wants me to do. Okay so I'll spread rumors about her and she will be so embarrassed she will quit the school and leave Nico alone forever. He will be so thankful he'll come out of that "shell" of his and be my boyfriend. Yes, that'll show that stuck up brat not to mess with me and my further husband. At least I know I won't see her as she probably won't be in my next class, but happily Nico is. That girl was sitting next to him, teasing him about something.
"Will's coming to pick us up after school today, but I decided to walk home. I can't take all your guy's lovey-dovey stuff!" The girl says, wait isn't Will a boys name, Nico can't be gay! He's in love with me, I thought angrily, Thalia was probably just teasing him! Ya that was it!
"Shut up, Thalia."
I then droned out the teacher and started off into space, thinking about when Nico would ask me out.
*The end of the day*
I walk out of the stuffy school building and walk outside, trying to find Nico and Thalia, I finally spotted the two of them leaning against a tree. They appeared to be waiting for someone, finally Thalia points across the yard, and I turn to see a black SUV pull around the corner.
"Well, I better get going. I'm not sure how much of your lovey-dovey stuff I can take, especially when I have to deal with Annabeth and Kelp Head." Thalia says before walking off, heading towards the woods that surround the back of our school.
"Hey Will." Nico says smiling, which surprised us all, Nico never smiled. The blind boy that had just gotten out of the car smiled a bright smile at him, before slipping his tan hand into Nico's pale hand.
"Ugh! No! No no no!!! I forbid this to happen!! You don't deserve Nico, I do!!! Ugh!!" I shriek loudly, stomping over to the couple. How dare he try to steel Nico from me! Ugh can't he see he belongs to me and me only! I thought angrily while I pushed them apart. Nico glares at me, and walks over towards "Will".
"Let's go, are we going to Camp?" Nico asked, sending me one last glare. Will nodded and the two got into the black SUV.
"You will be mine Nico Di Angelo!!! You will be mine!!" I yell angrily after the SUV, everyone laughed at me and that made my blood boil even more.
"You have no right to laugh at me! I am your ruler and you will respect me! I am the most popular girl ever! Do not laugh at me!" I screech loudly, making the crowd laugh even harder. Ugh! Do they not realize that I am better than them all!
"YOU ARE MINE NICO DIANGELO!" I shout, glaring at the SUV that has stopped at the corner. As I stalk up to it, Thalia exits, glaring at me.
"Listen here, your "love" for him is fake, and even if it was real, it would be one sided, Nico does not love you and NEVER will, get that through your thick skull!" She growls before walking back into the SUV.
"UGH!" I scream and stalk back to my house.