*Wet Dreams*

(AN: SUP BISHES IM BACK!! Well I've always been here just neve wrote sh*t... OH WELL UMM NO HATE TO ELEANOR I JUST UCKING LOVE ELEBUCKS LIKE HDSGFHFLIA YAW AND THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE :') ANYWAYSSSSSSS ENJOYS!)

 Eleanor's POV

 I was currently taking a shower when I feel something poke my vagaygay.

 "WHAT THE F*CK IS YO-" "Shhh baby..." said a mocha coffee seductively. It was so huge! Probably as tall as Louis' secret boyfriend,Harry! 

 "I know you want me El.." the mocha growled and waddled closer to me. It put it's straw in my face, "Suck me off love." I moaned and took the straw in my hands and licked my lips taking the tip in my mouth. The starbucks cup started bubbling and moaned in pleasure.

  "Damnn baby you're so good at this." it groaned and bucked its lid making the straw go further in my mouth. I gagged a bit but soon was deep throating that beautiful thing.

  The starbucks cup started bubbling even more signaling that it was close but sadly.. it pulled it self from my mouth causing me to whimper. My whimper was replaced my a moan when I felt the straw up my pusseh.

  "Sh*t babe... harder" I moaned in pleasure.

  "BISH!!" The starbucks cup yelled, pulled out of me, and slapped me. I gasped in disbelief.

  "Excuse me?"

  "BITSH STOP MOANING YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE DAMMIT!!"

  "What? Late for what? What de fak are you talking about?!"

  Then I felt the shower water turn cold and saw my sister Tina with a bucket.

  "What the f*ck? Tina? But.. wasn't I in the... oohh it was a dream.." I facepalmed

  "Yeah and you cummed in your sleep!"  Tina shook her head, "It's your turn to beard so get ready cause Louis will be here in an hour." she said and walked out of my room leaving me in my bed with cum all over the place..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINISHED!!! That was my first smut ever *cries* I'm so proud of myself... ANYWAAAYSSSSS!! IF YA LIKED PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINKED AND YEAH!!! BYE BABES MUAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!