*Forgive Me?*

HI LOSERS! Dont feel offended cause I'm a loser as well (: ANYWAYS HERE IS CHAPTER TWO!!! Get yo tissues ready... sh*t gonna get emotional... *sigh* ENJOY

 Eleanor's POV

 I'm currently in Modest! building in the boss's office, he is yelling at me because APPARENTLY I've been spending more time at Starbucks than with Louis,my fake boyfriend.

  "I'm sorry Eleanor but you are forbidden to go to Starbucks.." Carl said sternly. I gasped and my eyes started to water.

  "But.. but... It's the love of my life.. you... you can't do that!" I screamed tears streaming down my face. Carl sighed, "I'm sorry dear but it's for the best.. we can't let the fans know that you are latgay.. it will ruin everything!!" (AN: Yes i am interrupting the story for this... BUT CREDIT TO ultrairwin FOR THE LATGAY THING!!! :D K BYE) I couldn't believe it.. I had to be away from my love.. for... WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!! I couldn't take it anymore, I ran out of the office and went to Starbucks.

  When I entered the shop the sweet smell of coffee instantly filled  my nostrils. I walked to the front desk with confidence and smirked. (AN: I FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED FML!)

 "One nutella cup please! For Elean-" before I could finish I felt two Strong arms pull me away. I looked up and saw Modest! bodyguards. I gasped and screamed,"NO!! PLEASE!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" I was in tears now letting out loud sobs. My vision was blurry but I could make out the figure of a Starbucks cup with my name on it.

  "Eleanor... dont go!! Stay with me!!"  My drink was begging me to stay I had to stay!! As soon as I was barley losing the body gaurd's grip, they pulled me out of Starbucks and into a car driving me away from the shop I learned to love.... (AN: THIS IS SO EMOTIONAL OH MY GOD!! *sobs*)

 ~2 years later~

  My beard contract FINALLY ended and I'm currently on my way to Starbucks.. I've been living off normal coffee and normal tea... Worst 2 years of my life..

  As I enter Starbucks I was directly to that thing to order (AN: STILL DONT REMEMBER!) "One herbal tea please.. make the order for Eleanor.." I said while taking out my debit card. The girl nodded and enterd my order into the computer.

  "£5.67 will be your total." she smiled "Will that be in cash or card?" (AN: I DUNNO THE BRITISH MONEY STUFF JKDFUYGD IM AMERICAN!! Well I'm part British but I live in America soooo....)

  "Debit card.." I smiled and swiped my card into the machine etc etc..  5 minutes later my order was ready. I thanked the girl and waked out of Starbucks being happy as ever.

  "Bish put me down I hate you!" said my tea.. I looked down and it was frowning with the straw bent.

  "But... baby I love you! I know I had to leave you for 2 years but now I'm back and...I want you.." i growled. The straw lifted up and said "If you suck me off then maybe I'll forgive you.." I had no time to lose and started sucking on the straw earning a moan from my tea. The tea instantly started bubbling and I smirked sucking harder.

  The herbal tea was bubbling even more and some of the drink came in my mouth and let me tell you... it tasted f*cking good! "Mmmm babe you taste so good!" I moaned and then my tea exploded into my mouth. I quickly swallowed and licked my lips.

  "Do you forgive me now?" I said looking at it with pleading puppy eyes. The straw moved up and down and said "Yes.." I squealed and kissed it skipping to my flat with the cup in my hand..

----------------------------------------------

THE END!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA Man I love writing these :3 It's so fun... Hope you losers enjoyed and vote and comment I'm out!! Deuces!!!