~Prom~

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANNNNAAAAA TWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKK ON THE CHANDELIERRRRRRRRRRRR ON THE CHANDELIEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

  HELLOOO I AM BACK ND HAD TOO MUCH COFFEE!!! GREAT! Anyways I havent updated in..... eesh... ya ni se XD but you know school is a b*Tch and yeah.... I will make like two more chapters and Ima do like a REAL FANFIC... A REAL ONE GUYS A REAL ONE!!! Ik its crazy i ju- HOLY F*CK ZAYN'S HIGH NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im listening to Steal My Girl... oops? ANYWAYS ON DO DA STORY!

------------------------------------------

 Eleanor's POV

   I was currently waiting on the couch waiting for my date to pick me up... Lemme tell you... my date is... A CARMEL FRAP SHHHHHHHHH DONT TELL ANYONE!! I sighed and went to the kitchen for some water. (AN: THIRSTY BISHES THESE DAYS OH MAH GERD! XD)As soon as I set my cup in the sink I heard the doorbell ring it's annoying tune... toon toon ton ton tooooonn toooooooooooooooooooon (AN:El.. you have some weird azz doorbell O_O) I squealed and ran to the door and opened it.. I almost drooled at the sight... It was the Carmel Frappe in a tux and omg its sex on legs...

  "Hey babeh.." said the Frappe and gave me a bouquet of tulips.. I blushed and giggled "Hii!" He smiled and grabbed my hand leading me to the huge white limo.. I gasped at the sight, "Babe!!!! You didnt have to do this!!!" the Frappe smiled, "Of course I did!!! I want tonight to be special." he whispered huskily.. I smirked and get in the limo..

*on the way to prom*

  "MY ANACONDA DONT... MY ANACONDA DONT... MY ANACONDA DONT WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!!" The radio was on that that came on and I smirked sitting on the Frappe's lap.

  "Babe, do I have buns?" I said innocently.. His breath hitched and nodded "Yes you do."

  "Then does your anaconda want some?" The Frappe's straw nodded and pushed me down. "PABLOOOOO GET THE CAMARAAAA!!" Next thing you know the driver was recording what we were doing..

  We are both naked and I am currently sucking the straw making my date bubble inside. Im not gonna lie.. HIS CUM CUM IS THE BOMB.COM!!!! (AN:IM LISTENING TO ROCK ME!!! SETS IN THE MOOD BRUH XD) He squirted in my mouth with a loud moan.

  I panted and said "Fuck me.." you didnt have to tell him twice!! That niqqa just shoved his straw in me causing me to let out a loud moan. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS"  He went haster and groaned. "Im close el.." I could tell since he was bubbling like crazy!!! I nodded and said, "at the count of 3.." He nodded.

   UNO

  DOS

  TRES!!!

  SQUIRT!!!

    Then the limo crashed cause Pablo was too busy recording and we all died...

----------------------

  WELL THAT WAS HARSH!!! :D ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! IK THESE ONE SHOTS ARE STUPID BUT I MEAN LOL ITS JUST FOR FUN!!!! SO BAIIIIIII

-Aprillll