~Autumn Fair~

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUESS WHOS BACK?!! DAS RIGHT!! ITS MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! OKAY SO LAST NIGHT I CAME ON HERE TO CHECK MY NOTIFICATIONS AND SHIET AND THIS STORY HAS 399 READS LIKE OMG I DIDNT KNOW IM THAT FAMOUS!! Lololol but ya thank you all so so much and i have a question.... DO YOU GUYS LIKE ME PROFILE PICTURE?!! MY FRIEND TOOK IT!!! I LOOK SO GORGEOUS! *-* NOW......................... ON THE THE STORYYYYYYYY

-------------------------------------

~Eleanor's POV~

  Today is the Autumn Carnival and I am super excited!!!! My husband, Cotton Candy starbucks drink, and I are going to celebrate our 3 year anniversary!! (OMG HAVE YOU GUYS HAD THE COTTON CANDY DRINK?!! ITS LITERALLY THE BOMB.COM LIKE OMFG) I'm wearing a light pink shirt and white skinny jeans along with my gray UGGS! My hair is in it's natural curls and my makeup is the same as usual.. nothing fancy to be honest.. Anyways....... I'm waiting for my bae to finish getting ready and then we can go.

~At the carnival~

  I giggled as me and my handsome husband got into the Ferris wheel cage thingy. We started going up and I wanted to make this special..

 ~Starbucks' POV~ (IKR LIKE DA FAQ?! XD)

    Man I f*cking hate this b*tch.. the only reason i brought her here was cause I'm planning something great... and plus... THIS B*TCH WAS ANNOYING THE SH*T OUT OF ME AND SHE WOULDNT SHUT UP I JUST UGH I CANT EVEN DEAL  WITH HER SKANKY ASS!! (THIS IS A JOKE SO DONT COME AND HATE ON ME FOR THIS BUT LOL CMON ITS FUNNY) Eleanor is starting  to strip in front of me.. my poor eyes.. I want to fu*king jump off this Ferris wheel bruh!! I went along with it and pushed her down grinding on her earning a moan from her..

   I started thinking about Honey Booboo and my straw started lifting up causing me to bubble inside. I grinded harder and painfully slow earning disgusting moans from this skank. I got up and shoved my straw in her throat causing her to cough.. I gasped and screamed "EBOLA!! THIS BITCH HAS EBOLA!!" I got her from my straw and threw her off the Ferris wheel.. Oh did I mention that we were on the top?

  Anyways, she died and and I masturbated thinking about Honey Booboo like damn... she's hawt.. When I orgasmed, I threw Elewhore's clothes out and smirked.

  "Mission Accomplished.."

-----------------

THAT WAS THE WEIRDEST MOST MESSED UP CHAPTER I EVER WROTE XD I WAS LITERALLY WRITING WHATEVER CAME UP IN MY HEAD XD HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OKAY IM DONE LAUGHING.... HAHAHAHAH LOLOL OKAY FO REALS THO XD

BYEEEEEEEEEEE

-April cx