Chapter 2

When I get to campus, I tip the driver and go inside. I get all my papers and go on a tour throughout campus. Finally, after three hours, I can go to my room and meet my roommates. "Room 135." The man with grey skin and a black suit says. "Thank you Mr..." He looks down at me. "Just call me Dark." I smile and walk off. "Thank you, Dark!!!" I say, going down the hallway. I reach my room and open the door. There are two other people in the room. The first man has a blindfold and a trench coat. The other has a white shirt, blue suspenders, brown pants, green and brown hair, and a green bow tie. To top it all off, he has green eyes. He is cute. The man with a blindfold walks up. "The Host welcomes the new roommate and tells her to come in. Host's name is Allen Host." I walk in and drop my stuff. "Hello. My name is Witten Wilcox. It is a pleasure to meet you." He stands up and walks over to me. "We decided to wait and let you choose which bed you wanted first, since you are a woman." I run over to the small bed in the corner. Host and I both say "This one." I blush. "You can have this one, Host." I stand up and walk over to the bed on the other side. "I call this one." Witten walks over to the last bed. "I guess I'll be here." He says happily. We all set up our sides of the room. Wittens is blue and white with green. Host's side was dark and had a curtain so we couldn't see his side. My room was blue and sepia color. I walk over to Wittens side and sit with him. He looks so cute. He is sitting on his bed, and is reading a book. I tap his shoulder and hug him. He gladly hugs back. I walk over to The Host's side of the room. I open the curtain and knock on the wall. He smiles and pats the bed, telling me to come over. I sit down beside him. He hugs me and I hug him back. I stand up and go to my side of the room. "Time for me to unpack my clothes." I say. I open my bag and dump it on my bed. My brothers packed my bag. There was one of Jameson's outfits. He also had a letter on the clothes.

Dearest Sister,

I hope you take care of these. A pair of my shoes  is on the way along with something else. The other is a surprise, though. I love you. Stay safe, sis. Horsefeathers. I have to go now. Bye.

Your Mute Brother, Jameson.

The letter had left me smiling and giggling. Then, there was another note with a pair of Sean's outfits too. His letter stated...

Hey Little Sis,

Its me, your younger brother Sean. I'm here to say, be safe and we love you. Come back with good grades and a good man. ;) I love ya, you big goofball.

Your Artistic Brother,

Sean Flynn.

God, My brothers are so nice. How did I get them? I wonder what other thing is coming with JJ's shoes. Well, it's time to sleep.