Chapter 2:The Founding Isles

Under Jenny's leadership, the Ironbolts successfully reunited with the remaining camps. Using the ships, they set sail immediately to the Eastern Isles...

After weeks of sailing across the Dreaded Oceans, the Ironbolts finally arrived on the shores of their new home....

************************************

Jenny, Gazlowe and the rest of their soldiers sailed their ship to the nearby landing site.....
They walked out of the ship and took a moment to view their first sight of the Isles

Jenny:So this is the Isles huh?
Gazlowe:Yup.Just be careful, theres no telling what monsters or creatures might resided this part of the Isles...

A Robo Bruiser approaches Jenny....

Robo Bruiser:Mistress, your warriors are assembled as you ordered, but there are still no sign of the other ships since we got separated....
Gazlowe:That wasn't too long ago, maybe they also made it to the Isles
Jenny:Then we best hurry and scout the shores for the other ships. We must reunite before we can journey inland.

Main Quest Discovered:The Isles
- Reach the first ship
- Reach the second ship
- Reach the third ship
- Jenny and Gazlowe must survive

Jenny and her group first heads towards the west path, then then immediately first encounter some Hydra Hatchlings

Jenny:What are those things? They look like a three headed snake creature.

The Hatchlings fall and continued their walk to another shore site. Jenny saw a ship coming and unloaded 3 Robo Laserman

Robo Laserman:Greeting Mitress, we'd knew you would find us...

Main Quest Updated:The Isles
- Reach the first ship(Completed)
- Reach the second ship
- Reach the third ship
- Jenny and Gazlowe must survive

They continue their march on the main path. It was not long before she sighted some Sea Giants......(big fish like humanoid creature with anchors for weapons)

Jenny:Woah! Those look strange...
Gazlowe:Dont look at me, I only heard about the Isle's location but I dont know what might be in this land...

A few hours of scouring and fighting more Sea Giants and Hydras...They reach the southern regions of the Isles, and surprisingly they saw another shoreline.......and a boat approaches to their direction and unloads 3 Robo Bruisers and 1 Mechanical Priest...

Mechanical Priest:Hail Mistress, how may we serve you.........

Main Quest Updated:The Isles
- Reach the first ship(Complete)
- Reach the second ship(Complete)
- Reach the third ship
- Jenny and Gazlowe must survive

Jenny and her allies walked along the shorelines and noticed a boat nearby, destroyed and burned

Robo Bruiser:This is one of our ship Mistress but it looks like it was abandoned for some time, perhaps the crew has survived and is around here......

Main Quest Updated:The Isles
- Reach the first ship(Completed)
- Reach the second ship(Completed)
- Reach the third ship(Completed)
- Find Survivors
- Jenny and Gazlowe must survive

They journey up south and and now looking for the surviving crew.....but they are mostly encountered by more Sea Giant in their path. After the fighting was done, they saw a group of sea Giant and a Sea Behemoth and behind them are five captured Ironbolt units:2 Robo Bruisers, 2 Robo Laserman, and 1 Mechanical Priest.

They fought the Sea Giants, Jenny casting Power Shock to deal with the Sea Behemoth and the Sea Giants, and eventually they were defeated.....

Main Quest Completed:The Isles