Chapter 12

(Authors note at the end, please read!!💜)

Jimin woke up to his phone being blown up. He looked at the missed texts he got when he was busting cuddling with Jihyun.

ChimChim:I'm here now, sorry. I fell asleep with Jihyun

EommaJin:Dinner's ready. If Jihyun is strong enough to come down stairs, let us know.

Jimin shook the boy gently, smiling down at him.

"Hey, dinners ready. Jin made burgers and fries, I hope your okay with that. Do you think you can walk down stairs to the table?" Jimin asked, and Jihyun slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes.

He moved the covers and slid to the edge of the bed. Jimin got up and stood by the bed, waiting to catch him if he can't stand up.

Jihyun stood up and shivered, the cold nipping at his sweat filled shirt. He walked over to his dresser and grabbed a sweater, pulling his t-shirt off and slipping the sweater on.

He walked to the door and down the steps with Jimin's help. He reached the bottom of the steps and wrapped his arms around his body, it being colder downstairs than it was upstairs.

They slowly walked to the table, everyone waiting there for them.

They looked at Jihyun, feeling sad for the boy. The sickness must really be bad.

Jungkook pulled out the chair for Jihyun, him getting a groggy thank you, and he only smiled.

Jihyun hugged himself tighter, pulling his legs up to his chest.

"Are you cold, Jihyun?" Yoongi asked, and Jihyun nodded, pulling his arms into his sleeves.

Namjoon got up from the table and grabbed his coat, wrapping it around Jihyun.

"T-thank you..." Jihyun shivered. Namjoon wrapped the coat around him tighter.

"Do you get sick easily, Jihyunie?" Hoseok asked, and Jihyun shook his head no.

"If I do...it real-really bad," Jihyun explained, feeling warmer with Namjoon's coat.

"You must feel so bad, poor baby. Try and eat something," Jin suggested, and he didn't move.

Jihyun didn't like the sound of eating right now. Taehyung, who sat closest to him picked up a fry and put into in Jihyun's mouth.

Jihyun made a face of displeasure and stood up quickly, stumbling up stairs and into the bathroom. He knelt down and threw up. Food did not sit well with him right now.

He stood up and washed his face, stumbling out the bathroom to see Jungkook there.

"Come on buddy, let's go back down," Jungkook picked up the sick boy and walked downstairs, sitting him in his original seat.

Jihyun looked down, feeling embarrassed that just happened. He sat there, minding his own business whilst everyone finished eating.

"It's okay you didn't eat, we're not mad at you," Yoongi rubbed Jihyun's back in comfort, and Jihyun only nodded his head.