Chapter 41

After getting Jihyun changed with the set of clothes they brought for Jihyun to change into when he was released.

Jihyun came out the bathroom with a happy sigh as he played with his sweater, looking towards the boys who had a blush in their cheeks.

"Are you guys seriously blushing? We've been dating each other for about two months now, right?" Jihyun asked with a smile and Taehyung bounced up to him and latched himself onto Jihyun's arm.

"But still, we can't help but be stunned by your beauty Jihyunieee," Taehyung giggled and Jihyun sighed, patting Taehyung's head and Jin held Jihyun's free hand.

"Well, we should be in our merry little way," Jin exclaimed and opened the door for the others, walking out the room and into the halls, thanking the doctors for saving Jihyun's life.

"Hyungie.." Jihyun tugged at Jin's sleeves, the male looking over to his boyfriend.

"Yes love?"

"Do you think all of us could spend the day together at home..? Like, watching a movie or playing games?" Jihyun asked with hopeful eyes, and Jin smiled brightly, using his free hand to brush back Jihyun's hair.

"Of course, love. I'm sure we all would love that," Jin turned and held the door for Jihyun to walk through.

"What were you two talking about?" Jungkook asked and Jihyun turned to him with a smile.

"I asked if he thought all of us could have a movie day at the house or just play games all day," Jihyun smiled and Jungkook sighed happily, loving how Jihyun was smiling much more now.

"You're beautiful.."

"T-thank you Kookie," Jihyun stuttered at Jungkook's sudden confession, and Jungkook blushed.

"Did I say that out loud?" Jungkook asked bashfully and Yoongi chuckled from beside him.

"Yes you did," Yoongi patted Jungkook's back and stole Jihyun away from him.

"So you want to watch movies and play games huh?" Yoongi asked and Jihyun nodded, looking down and finding Yoongi's hand hanging idly. He grabbed it with a smile and intertwined their fingers, Yoongi suddenly flinching.

"T-that was sudden,"

"I know you always want to hold somebody's hand, hyung~" Jihyun teased and Yoongi blushed, somehow managing to hide his face in Jihyun's arm.

Jihyun chuckled as they approached the car, Jimin opening the door for everyone to hop in the back.

Jihyun helped Yoongi up by holding his hand and let go, getting ready to get in but paused, turning to Jimin who was still standing by the door. He caught Jimin's attention by staring for a short while and leaned down to plant a soft kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?" Jimin asked once Jihyun pulled away, and Jihyun smirked.

"Just giving you some affection, darling," Jihyun climbed in and sat down in the back with Namjoon and Hoseok, watching Jimin climb in the van with a blush.

"That's not fair.." Hoseok mumbles and crossed his arms with a huff, and Namjoon and Jihyun turned to him.

"What's not fair, Hoseokie/baby," Namjoon and Jihyun asked at the same time and Hoseok huffed, turning towards Namjoon. Namjoon chuckled when he read Hoseok's lips, and Jihyun was still confused.

"I'm confused, what's not fair Hoseokie?" Jihyun asked again, gently tugging at Hoseok's sleeve covering his upper arm.

Jihyun tugged harder and got Hoseok to look at him, placing his hands in his cheeks and quickly leaning in, kissing him softly.

Hoseok smiled a tiny bit and uncrossed his arms, kissing Jihyun back softly. They pulled away and Jihyun tried to catch his breath by breathing deeply.

"Okay, no more long kisses for you sir," Namjoon chuckled and planted a quick peck on Jihyun's lips.

"Could you three stop being all lovey dovey back there? Wait till we get to the house," Taehyung joked and Jihyun leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's chest.

"Actually, continue, I don't mind," Taehyung slouched in his seat and all the boys chuckled at how quick Taehyung was to change his mind.

Soon enough, the boys all arrived at the house. Jihyun stepped out the van and looked at the house he's been gone from for about a month.

"Missed this?" Hoseok asked and he stood with Jihyun, staring at the house.

"Just a bit," Jihyun answered honestly and grabbed Hoseok's hand, slowly walking into the house he owns.

He looks around and he immediately noticed how dusty everything was. Sheesh, he was gone for a month and everything is dusty.

"Okay. Before we watch a movie, we have to dust down the living and clean it up." Jihyun exclaimed and everyone groaned.

Jihyun rolled his eyes and walked towards his storage closet, pulling out a vacuum, a duster and a roll of paper towels and a bottle of Lysol and cleaning spray.

He first grabbed the duster and extended it, walking towards the living room and stood on the table, turning the fan off and stopping it with his hand. The boys whined but Jihyun ignored them, taking the duster and dusting the fan off, dust falling to the floor and Jihyun looked at it with a disgusting look on his face.

"Sheesh. I don't even want to know how the rooms look like.." Jihyun mumbled and got down, looking at the boys who stared at him.

"Don't laze around. As much as I want to watch a movie, I'm not sitting in a dirty room. Now chop chop."

Jihyun watched as the boys groaned and got up, starting to clean. Jihyun pulled out his phone and connected it to the TV, playing music on there, which seemed to make the boys clean faster and start to dance.

He smiled and grabbed the vacuum, plugging it in and pulling it over to the couch. He pulled out the hose and attaching a tool to it, turning it on and started vacuuming the couch.

Slowly, the boys came to an end of cleaning, looking around the room that was not rid of any dust.

"Now, we may relax and watch some movies," Jihyun announced and the boys sighed in relief, everyone snuggling up to each other and Jihyun snuggled up with Taehyung.

Jihyun kissed the top of Taehyung's head who snuggled up in Jihyun's stomach, careful of Jihyun's wound that was still healing.