Chapter 14

(So... I had testing all last week, and it was tough. My Algebra test really kicked my ass...but I'll pass...{hopefully at least}, anyways, I love you guys!💜)

"Jihyunie, sweetie, you need to get up," Jin gently shook Jihyun's shoulder, waking up the tired male. He groaned and sat up slowly, rubbing his eye tiredly.

"What time is it..?" Jihyun asked softly. "It's 7:14, you need to eat something," Jin helped Jihyun up by pulling his hands.

Jihyun stumbled, not expecting to be pulled off the couch. He crashed into Jin's chest and the male hugged him, keeping him there. Jihyun leaned into the hug, wrapping his arms around Jin's wide shoulders.

They stood there for a bit, just enjoying each other's embrace until Jungkook yelled for them to come eat.

Jin held Jihyun's hand in his and sat him down, making Jihyun all smiley. Jihyun sat in between Namjoon and Yoongi.

The members of BTS had watched Jihyun as he took the first bite, before anyone else started eating. Yoongi took the opportunity and had picked up His chopsticks and held a piece of chicken up to Jihyun's mouth. Jihyun shyly ate it, and everyone else smiled and started eating.

Namjoon frowned, looking at the gesture between the two before he did he same, giving Jihyun this look to eat it. Jihyun blushed and shyly looked down after the gesture.

Everyone had finished their food except Jihyun. He had a hard time eating, so Taehyung stayed with him while everyone else had went to do their own thing.

"Jihyun...just a little more, please?" Taehyung begged and held Jihyun's chopsticks in his hand.

Jihyun gave Tae a look of discomfort, but slowly nodded his head.

He grabbed the chopsticks from Tae and picked up a piece of chicken. He closed his eyes and slowly ate it, seeing if his stomach would cooperate with him.  When it didn't give him any displeasure, he slowly ate more with Tae helping him, until there was nothing left.

"You did it Jihyun! I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung glomped the male, and Jihyun let out a breathy laugh and hugged Taehyung back.

"Come on, lets go check on the boys," Taehyung helped Jihyun stand up and helped him to the living room.

"Jihyun! How're you feeling?" Hoseok asked, and Jihyun gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

"I'm doing better, but it would still be better if I wasn't feeling light-headed." Jihyun sat down in between Jin and Namjoon.

Joon gently laid Jihyun's head on his shoulder. Jihyun looked at Namjoon's hand, and as if Namjoon could hear Jihyun's thoughts, he intertwined the two's hands.

Jihyun's face slowly turned red and he buried his head into Namjoon's shoulder, hiding his face from him.

He watched at Jungkook and Jin got into a competition of who would win at Mario Kart, amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I bet Jungkook's gonna win," Jihyun whispered to Namjoon, and Namjoon shook his head.

"No way, this is Jin's favorite game, he's gonna win," Jihyun only smirked and continued to watch, looking at how Jungkook pulled ahead.

Jungkook finished in first with 12 seconds ahead of Jin.

"I win~" Jihyun sang and gloomed Jungkook, congratulating him on beating Jin.

"I wanna play against you," Jungkook challenged, and Jihyun smiled.
"Is that so? Okay!~" Jin handed the controller over to Jihyun and he sat behind Jihyun, letting him lean on his chest.

"Did you just throw a turtle shell at me?!" Jihyun yelled and sat up from Jin, causing everyone to 'ooh' dramatically.
"Matter of fact I did, now I'm gonna win," Jungkook stayed smugly and Jihyun only smiled innocently.

He threw a red turtle shell at Jungkook right before he crossed the finish line, causing Jihyun's character to race past him and finish in First Place.

Jungkook stuttered as he finished second, shocked that Jihyun won.
"Never, try to beat me at my game darling," Jihyun whispered in Jungkook's ear and stood up and clapped his hands.

"Who's hungry?" Jihyun smiled, but faltered when his eyesight started to fade, but came back.

"Jihyun, rest. We got this," Jimin smiled and sat him down next to Jungkook and himself.
"B-But..."

"Sh, child. Let us take care of you," Jungkook out his finger to Jihyun's lips and shushed him. Jihyun leaned back and crossed his arms, the tv turning on a show he likes to watch when he's bored.

He looked at the two beside him and noticed they were both knocked out, so he smiled and left the couch sneakily, walking up the stairs. He looked behind him to make sure no one was behind him.

He did a little dance and went to his studio door, finding it unlocked. He cheered in his mind, but when he saw who was in there.

Jihyun laughed as he was caught, and saw him approaching him. Jihyun took off away from the door, but was yanked by his hood. He choked a bit and turned around to find Yoongi staring at him.

 He choked a bit and turned around to find Yoongi staring at him

"H-heyyy Yoongi-hyung.." Jihyun smiled as he was caught.

"And what did you think you were about to do?" Yoongi asked, still staring at him, causing Jihyun to get even more nervous.

"N-nothing...nothing at a-all hyung," Jihyun lies, his voice going up a bit.

"Are you lying?"

"N-no..?" Jihyun's answer came to be more of a question, and Yoongi dragged him into his studio.
"Look here, I'm not supposed to let you be doing work, but I can see your really devoted to it. This will be our little secret, alright?" Yoongi sighed, crossing his arms.

"R-really?!" Jihyun asked, his voice cracking a bit.

"Yes, you child," Yoongi sighed, a little smile forming on his face.

Although, he was taken back by Jihyun hugging him, mainly since no one really gives him hugs.

"Thank you hyungie!" Jihyun let out a small giggle, still hugging him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the taller male,
"You're welcome, but I have one condition,"

Yoongi offered, and Jihyun pulled away.

"Of course, what's the condition?" Jihyun asked, smiling at him.

"Do a collab with us," Yoongi said seriously, and Jihyun nodded.

"Okay, when?"

"W-wait, you'll really do a collab?" Yoongi asked in shock at how fast he answered.

"Of course, it would be an honor to collab with THE BTS," Jihyun laughed lightly.

"Then...the collaboration starts now." Yoongi held his hand out, and Jihyun shook his hand.