Chapter 25

When Jihyun and Jin walked back into the living room, Hoseok and Taehyung swarmed him with apologies, and Jihyun waves it off.

"It was a simple mistake, it'll be fine," Jihyun cozied up in the multiple blankets Yoongi wrapped him in, sitting down on the couch.

"Your face is returning its natural paleness..that's good," Namjoon noted, and Jihyun smiled.

"I can't feel my fucking lips.." Jihyun pouted, and Jin smacked his head for cussing, and Jihyun whined.

Taehyung lifted Jihyun's chin and placed his lips into his, providing some warmth to Jihyun's cold lips. He pulled away with a smile, and Jihyun licked his lips, the feeling slowly coming back.

"Did it work?" Taehyung asked, and Jihyun nodded shyly.

"I knew it would work " Taehyung had a smug smirk on, and Jihyun lifted his leg and tapped the back of Taehyung's knee, causing him to buckle.

Jihyun was the one that had a smug smirk on his face and had an eyebrow raised when Taehyung looked at him.

"Jihyun! Would you like some hot chocolate?" Hoseok yelled from the kitchen, and Jihyun yelled back a scratchy 'yes'.

A few minutes later, Hoseok handed a hot cup full of creamy deliciousness. Jihyun croaked a small 'thank you' and took a sip of the hot liquid. It stung a little, but it felt nice in a sort of way.

"Are you still cold, Jihyun? Do you more comforters?" Jungkook asked worriedly, and Jihyun shook his head, taking another sip of the hot chocolate.

"I'm fine, Kookie, thank you though.." Jihyun have a smile, and Jungkook smiled back with a flushed face.

Jihyun finished his drink after about a minute and was just chilling on the couch, watching whatever the boys were watching.

He yawned and slowly got up off the couch.

"I think I'm gonna head off to sleep..goodnight guys, love you," Jihyun received hugs and kisses making him all smiley, and he shuffled his way upstairs and into his bed.

He snuggled up with the covers and heard someone open his door. He poked his head out of the comforter and saw Taehyung.

"I came to cuddle you to sleep," Taehyung whispered, and Jihyun cooed.

"Come here TaeTae," Jihyun lifted the covers and Taehyung jumped into the bed, immediately wrapping his arms around the taller male. He snuggled his head into Jihyun's shoulder, causing Jihyun to let out tiny giggles at Tae's hair tickling his neck.

"Mm, stop giggling, it's too cute.." Tae mumbles against Jihyun's neck, and Jihyun tried to, but Taehyung's hair kept tickling him.

"Your not going to be able to sleep if you keep laughing.." Tae tightened his arms around Jihyun's body, and Jihyun tried to get comfortable.

"Your hair is tickling me.." Jihyun sighed, and Taehyung kept nuzzling his head on Jihyun's shoulder, causing Jihyun to laugh.

"That's not the only thing that will be tickling you.." Taehyung smirked against Jihyun's neck, and Jihyun pushed him away, face flushed.

"Oh come on~Don't act like you haven't been tickled by a feather~" Taehyung teases, and Jihyun groaned.

He wrapped himself in his comforter, leaving Tae cold without a blanket and without cuddles from him.

"Fuck off..I'm going to sleep you big meanie," Jihyun groaned and rolled over, and Tae whined.

"Wait-no- I'm sorry Jihyunieeee, I want cuddles I'm sorryyyy," Tae whined and latched onto the blankets and tried to pull them off the tired male, but Jihyun wasn't letting up.

"Pleaseeee, I just want cuddles.." Tae whined, and Jihyun rolled over unwrapping himself and waiting for Taehyung to crawl into his arms.

Tae smiles his boxy smile and hopped into Jihyun's arms, cozying up to him.

"Mm,can I get a goodnight kissy?" Tae asked and pulled away from Jihyun. The tired male gazed at him with half lidded sleepy eyes.

He tilted Taehyung's head up and placed his lips onto Tae's. Taehyung melted into the kiss, his hands coming up to the back of Jihyun's neck, tugging on his neck hair.

Jihyun groaned at this, pushing harder onto Taehyung, who's legs has entangled with Jihyun's. He pushed his body against Jihyun's.

Jihyun pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Tae..Tae..Tae..!" Taehyung stopped trying to kiss Jihyun, and looked at him with a pout.

"What now?" Taehyung whined, and Jihyun sighed.

"Tae, if we continued, things would've escalated into something way bigger."

"And what's so wrong about that?" Taehyung asked, a pout still on his lips making him look absolutely adorable.

"I didn't know if you wanted to, plus, how would the guys react, huh?" Jihyun asked, crossing his arms underneath his head and laying on them.

"They'll have their turn eventually!" Taehyung whined and pulled at Jihyun's thick hoodie he had been given.

"But Taehyung..." Jihyun sighed. He wasn't sure if he was ready to do this. Besides, who would top? Who would bottom?

"If you don't wanna do this, let me know so I won't advance further," Taehyung laid his head close to Jihyun's, and Jihyun smiled softly.

He cupped Tae's face and he felt Tae smile.

"The others might hear us, lil TaeTae," Jihyun pulled away just to say that sentence, and Taehyung shrugged.

"I don't care," Taehyung smirked, and Jihyun smirked back.

"Lucky for you, I have a sound proof room,"

Taehyung widened his eyes and the flint in his eyes grew.

"Wait-why would I be lucky?" Tae asked and was pulled up, Jihyun grabbing a key from out of this drawer. He pulled Taehyung out of his room and locked it, stashing the key in his pocket and went to the back of the house, the sound proof room unlocked.

"Wall I'm in, Taehyungie," Taehyung walked in slowly, examining the room that had sound proof padding covering the walls from top to bottom.

Jihyun locked the door and turned around with a smirk.

"You never answered my question, Jihyunie," Taehyung pointed out as Jihyun walked closer to him.

"Why it's because I don't want you to be embarrassed if the boys heard your moans for me, of course~" Jihyun teases and pulled Taehyung to him by his hips, the boy whimpering a bit.

"W-who said I was a bottom?" Taehyung stuttered, the look Jihyun was giving him was too much for him to handle.

Taehyung ran his hands up Jihyun's shirt in desperation, and Jihyun chuckled, capturing Tae's lips with his own.