Chuko Naruto 3

Naruto giggled with uncontrollable joy as he sneaked into the nara compound.

He smiled triumphantly as he tip toed to the front door, 'For a clan compound, this place is super unguarded' he thought as he opened the door, he then wiggled in.

He grinned from ear to ear, 'shikamaru isn't going to know what hit him' he thought as he rubbed his hands together, he then patted his pants pocket, 'yes the prank material is here, believe it, shikamaru's done for' he thought as he started to tip toe down the hall, 'now if only i knew where his room is' he thought again looking around confused.

He tip toed up to a large wooden brown door, 'Nah he couldn't live in there' he thought as he turned his head to look down the hallway, he saw a stairway, he giggled, 'yea shikamaru's room definitely is up stairs' he thought as he was about to go to them.

"AHHH" he heard someone moan from the door he just turned from, naruto froze.

He slowly turned back to the door, "what was that" he said softly to himself.

"AHHH" he heard the moan again, 'there it goes again' he thought confused, he then slowly made his way to the door, the moaning started to get louder as he neared it, he wondered if he should just continue on his way or not.

His curiosity got the best of him as he grabbed the door know and turned it slowly, once he turned it fully, he opened it gently and slowly, it was now wide enough for him to peek in, he looked through.

The sight that met him was unexpected and shocking, he was so surprised his hand slipped on the doorknob and he lost his balance then fell forward into the room hitting the ground face first.

Yoshino moaned louder as she pumped her two fingers in herself faster, "AHHH" she moaned as she brought her left hand up to grabbed her breast, she pinched her hard nipple as she bucked her hips trying to get her fingers in her tunnels as deep as she could, "AHHH" she moaned again as she pumped her fingers back quickly and stabbed them forward aggressively, she was so focused on pleasuring herself she didn't notice her door open just abit.

She was so close, then all of a sudden, the sound of her door opening and someone falling to the ground shook her from her 'almost bliss'.

Yoshino instantly sat up covering her chest, her fingers still lodged deep into her wet nether regions, she blinked two times as she saw the figure get up.

Naruto rubbed his forehead, "Ow that hurt" he cried as he rubbed at the red spot on his forehead.

Yoshino cleared her throat.

Naruto froze.

Yoshino now getting a look at the boy recognized him, 'that's shikamaru little friend' she thought with a slight edge as she eyed him, "what are you doing her boy" she said with a frown as she took her fingers out of her pussy, she then covered her nether regions with her hand to hide her wetness, she then felt her 'bliss' go down rapidly, she sighed heavily, then glared at naruto, one, for interrupting her when she was almost 'there', two, for not answering her yet.

"Um well..." he said sheepishly wondering if he would leave here alive.

Yoshino eyed him and down, she then smiled wickedly, 'he'll do' she thought with a devilish smile as she got up from her bed, naruto froze in place as he looked at the naked women in all her glory, she had a firm yet appealing build, her breast were average size, and she had the face of a angel, and that 'angel' was currently smiling wickedly as she walked past naruto who was to stunned to move, she then closed the door and made sure it was locked, this time.