Chuko Naruto 7:part 1

"You... pass" Kakashi said as the dark clouds went away and the thunder stopped. He eye smiled.

"What" Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura all said at once.

"You passed" Kakashi repeated with a shrug, they all looked at him like he crazy. He chuckled. "Be here time tomorrow, we have our first mission" He said as he poofed into smoke.

Sakura stood there gaping. How the hell had they passed? didn't they just do what he said not to do?

Sasuke stood there looking blank. So she didn't have to be set back because of her teammates stupidity.

"Um so Sasuke sama, do you want to train with me?" Sakura asked her idol.

Sasuke growled at her.

Sakura stood straight and nodded before running away.

Sasuke sighed aggressively if that was even possible. She just wanted to kill her fucking brother so bad, was that to much for a girl to ask for? Apparently it is cause her brother is some type of god that can kill the whole Uchiha clan, honestly, who the fuck kills entire clans? Kami, she hated that guy. Call her sick, twisted, a masochist, or fucking backwards. But she was going to mutilate her brother in everyway possible making sure he would live through every part she would cut off, yep, little itachi and his jingle bells were going to be cut off. He would feel the pain of the entire Uchiha clan.

Naruto cleared his throat. He didn't want to say anything cause well, Sasuke had a dark aura visibly forming around her, not to mention that devilish grin. And her eyes were twitching. Yup she looked evil, he knew something was up with her. He didn't know why every guy in their class had liked her and every girl idolized her, he even got beat up by boys and girls for getting on teams with her. If you asked him, sure she is cute. But she is to cold for him, and since every girl followed in her foot types trying to be like their idol. He couldn't really like any girl in the class, well except Hinata, she was his only friend. But she is on another team now. He had to deal with two cold stuck up bitches.

Sasuke's eyes snapped to Naruto. She groaned, she didn't hate Naruto, hell if he had skill in being ninja. He would actually might have been her type, but the word Naruto and skill... Should never ever be spoken in the same sentence. It was a blasphemy! And not the mention the dobe took her first kiss, she still thinks it was on purpose. What ninja trips over his own shoes? Oh right. Naruto Uzumaki. She would kill him in the future just for fun, well once she mutilated itachi of course.

"Cou-could you like untie me or something" Naruto said looking down and back at Sasuke with a sheepish grin. He was hoping she didn't just walk away with a 'hmph'. On the other hand he kinda did because cursing her name would have been fun. Here is a fun fact, to get under Sasuke's legendary cold skin, all you have to do is insult the Uchiha. Of course the downside is, she will try and kill you, either by a giant fireball, kunai's, hand to hand, just basically anything to hurt or fatally wound you with. Yep she was that much of a 'avenger'[how cheesy if you asked Naruto]. But that is the only way he saw himself getting out of this.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow as she realized Naruto was still tied to the training poll, and it was getting dark. This was a perfect time for punishment for stealing her first kiss, he didn't even say sorry, he had started spitting and gagging like... like it was horrible! Luckily her fan club came in handy and beat him up once again, but that wasn't her punishment. Just thinking about it made her angry. She growled.