Chuko Naruto 9

Naruto was pissed as he marched toward his 'chill' spot.

Why is the always happy and easy going Uzumaki pissed you asked? Well... You see, he is on what is suppose to be a training mission with the great prevy sage, Jiraiya. But.. there's always a but in a story.

It has been two years already, there is only a year left and what has he learned?

Jack shit if you asked him.

All the things he could learn he has not.

He still below average in hand to hand combat, below average IS a understatement. You'd think the sannin first thing to deal with is to get Naruto a better understanding of hand to hand combat, or at the very least help him hone his brawler like fighting style. But yet again no there.

Don't get him started on his Ninjutsu... outside of the Kage bunshin, the rasengan... hell that's all he knows.. So you see what he is already getting at there. Complete lack of training there and he is suppose to combat someone on the level of Itachi Uchiha? Yea right.

Why? Why is Jiraiya not doing his job you ask?

Well, that's fairly simple to answer. The damn old fart is to caught up into doing his 'research' to actually care. Hell every time he has asked to be trained properly. The answer he gets.

"Oh come on Naruto" Jiraiya would start. "I'm doing my best here, you know with the researching and training you, I have to have a balance" He would continue. Naruto would just stare dumbfounded at the bullshit his 'Sensei' spewed. "Why don't go work on your Rasengan some more" He would always end and go back to being a peeping tom.

Naruto would always go and train, but he would simple bash a tree in anger or run to cool himself off. One die, he would like to kill the prev.

Don't get him wrong, he's grateful the old man took his time to teach him the Rasengan but... the guy was a shit teacher plain and simple, even kakashi taught him more.

Naruto smirked at that.

Jiraiya and Kakashi pull in really close when it comes to teaching him. They both done shitty jobs if you asked him.

Naruto sighed as he smelled the fresh air at the hidden spring, his 'chill' spot. He loved it, looking at the water, it was clear, fresh. Just ripe for him to bath in.

He stretched, after all he deserved it. Time to relax that is, his muscles ached from all the running and tree pounding he did to blow his anger off. Kami how he wished the tree had faces of Jiraiya.

Unbeknownst to the blond Konoha nin. Amber eyes were stalking him.

Konan couldn't believe her luck when she decided to go out on her own to find the Jinchuriki. Who would have thought the kid and his protector were handing openly in this crap hole barely populated unknown town.

She knew she was no match for the toad sage, so she waited. It has been a week already and she feels it is time for her to strike, capture him. She has been studying his routine.

It seems that the Sannin is neglecting his duties to train the Blonde and the boy vents his anger out on mother Nature, and some times run for a very long period of time.

Today was her lucky because it seemed the boy took it to the extra mile and exhausted himself completely. He wouldn't put a fight now, not that she was worried if he did have energy, it's obvious he wasn't getting the training he needed to be... a threat. But what she feared is he'd make a large enough commotion that his protector would be alerted.

She didn't want that at all.

Konan grinned as she eyed the blond, she was glad he chose this spot as a hideout. It was at a very far distance away from the town he and his protector were staying.