Chuko Naruto 8 (part 1)

Naruto slept soundly in his bed, he hummed as he turned to lay flat on his back. What this did was put his raging morning wood on full display. He is completely naked, his cover gone. His cock twitching while leaking pre-cum.

His door opened.

What was he dreaming about you ask? Well...
******************************

Dream world.

"Hmm Sakura chan right there" Naruto said with a sigh as he put his hand on the back of said girls head, she hummed in approval.

He put a little pressure on his hand as to make her go deeper, Sakura clenched her eyes shut as she felt him hit the back of her throat.

"Yes" Naruto hissed as both of his hands grabbed her hair, he started making her head thrust back and forward on his erection, his large cock abusing the back of her throat roughly.

Sakura hummed letting him have his way, it was long overdue some would say. But she was use to it.

"Yes that feels good" Naruto growled, he liked how tight her throat was when he was thrusting into it like this. "Why are those eyes closed Sakura, you know i want you to look at me when i fuck your mouth" Naruto growled darkly smacking her head before going faster..

Sakura obediently opened her eyes to look at Naruto. Her eyes held pure happiness and love.

Naruto smiled down at her, "That's more like it" He said as he stood up straight, his cock buried deep in throat.

Once he was standing fully, he gripped her hair tightly and started thrusting into her mouth hard. "Yea that's it, take it like you take it in your tight cunt slave" Naruto growled as he whipped his head back in pleasure.

Sakura didn't make a sound while Naruto pounded her face. She was use to it.

"Yes" Naruto hissed as almost pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth, his head stopped at her lips then he slammed all the way back. Naruto growled as he stopped, his cock buried deep in her throat. "Alright turn around and get on your hands and knees" He ordered releasing her head.

Sakura hummed again in approval and took him out of her mouth then turned around and got into doggy style position.

"You're so obedient Sakura" Naruto said as he bent his knee's and angled himself at her entrance. "Heres your reward" He said as he thrusted forward full force.

"KYAAAA" She screamed, her head whipping back as Naruto started slamming into her.
******************************

Real world.

Naruto groaned in his sleep, his raging boner oozing even more pre cum.

A figure stood by the end of Naruto's bed looking at him, more at his hard on then him. "I wonder what you are dreaming." The figure asked as it pulled out some rope and tape. "Whatever your dream is, i will assure you it's nothing like the real thing" the figure said with sigh. "I have watched you long enough, that Sakura bitch doesn't even give you the time a day but you pass up what's right in front of you.." It finished as it descended upon Naruto's sleeping body. " But no more rather you like it or not"
******************************