3.1

★★★★★

DIANA COULD hear a loud clash through her earpiece.

"Shit!" Tony cursed.

"Language!" Steve scolded.

"JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?" Steve immediately said after. Diana laughed, flipping one of the HYDRA vehicles over.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

 "Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." Thor said, knocking out a cluster of soldiers. 

With ease, Diana also knocked down a group of men with the clash of her gauntlets.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys."Nat spoke.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint added. Diana brought out her sword, slashing at the feet of an agent, knocking him to the ground. She turned back around, swiftly kicking him to the ground. Huffing, Diana said, "really? Hadn't noticed."

"Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said "language?" Tony asked, firing more blasts.

 "I know." Cap replied, knowing that Tony was forever going to use this against him. He jumped off his bike, throwing it towards a vehicle of HYDRA men.

"It just slipped out."

"Clint don't say it." Diana said to the agent, trying to keep Clint from making a dirty joke. "That's what she said." Clint automatically replied. Diana had failed.

"It's really easy to- Oof!" Clint immediately fell. Looking up, Hawkeye noticed an attractive man standing over him. "You didn't see that coming?"Diana heard a man speak with a strong accent.

"We have an enhanced in the field." Steve said.

Diana looked around the place, and noticed a blur moving through the trees and coming straight for her.

"Clint's hit!" Natasha yelled.

"Somebody want to deal with that bunker?"The roar of Hulk could be heard and a distant eruption.

"Thank you." She replied with a small voice.

Diana turned just in time to avoid the blur. He was faster than her, definitely, but even with the small disadvantage of Diana being slightly slower, she was still a better fighter. The blur came back, and Diana turned to look at them. It was a man no older than 25 with light hair and blue eyes. He stared at her curiously, noticing she was a lot quicker than the others. 

Diana reached for her sword, slashing at him, but he stepped back. Stepping forward again, he tried to punch the woman in the stomach, but she moved out the way. From afar, all Thor and Cap could see was two blurs moving back and forth.

As the man was faster than Diana, he finally got the upper-hand, landing a punch to her face, before running away.

"Clint's hit pretty bad, guys. We're gonna need evac."

Thor turned to Steve, "I can get Barton to the jet. The sooner we're gone the better. You and Stark secure the scepter." The God said.

"Copy that." Replied Cap.

"Diana, I'm going to need you to hold off the HYDRA agents until Barton's safe." Steve said as she ran towards them. He then turned back to Thor, before they both looked to the approaching soldiers in the HYDRA tank.

"Looks like they're lining up." Thor said.

"Well, they're excited." Steve replied, bringing up his shield. Thor brought him hammer down and the force knocked all the soldiers over.

"Find the scepter." Thor said, spinning his hammer and lifting off the ground. Diana jumped off the ground, following Thor to where Barton and Nat were.

"And for gosh sake, watch your language!" Tony made fun of Steve causing him to sigh and drop his head down.

"That's not going away anytime soon."

★★★★★