5.4

★★★★★

"Where do you want a place?" Steve asked as they both watched the sunset at the top of stark tower

"Where do you want a place?" Steve asked as they both watched the sunset at the top of stark tower. It was a beautiful sight every afternoon, and Tony had known of how often they watch it like an old couple and so he built a balcony for their rooms at the top floor.

"We could always go to Brooklyn, Steve." Diana suggested, but knew he would reject the idea as he wanted to not put all the bills on Diana.

"I don't want to put all the money on you, Diana." Steve said, turning to look at her.

"Steve, I earn more than I can do with, and the least I can do is make sure the man I love is happy. And I know that living in Brooklyn would make you happy." She replied, causing Steve to smile at how well she knew him.

"You want a taste of the past you missed while you were gone. There are still dozens of places. Remember Carroll's Gardens Diner? It's still there."

"I'll admit, your words do sound promising. I'll think about it." Steve finally gave in. Diana knew him better than he knew himself.

"Good, because I already bought a place." She chuckled as she kissed his cheek. "Thanks, I love you."

THE LAST THING Diana remembered was getting shocked by a ridiculously overpowered device that they put on her neck. She felt her hair had been tied back, and found that it had been braided. She had also woken up alone, or so she thought until she heard a loud groan coming from across the room.

"I had that, you know?" She spoke referring to the fight, groaning as she got off a small bed in the corner of the room.

"Hulk?" Diana asked, trying to get him to look at her. He huffed, crossing his arms and shaking his head.

"Hulk win. Diana lose." He spoke, turning and walking towards his bed.

"No, Hulk cheated." Diana sighed, rolling her eyes. She walked around the room, and finally ended up at the window where she had a glorious view of Sakaar. "Diana been sleep for week." Hulk muttered, but Diana heard. 'It's already been a week since the fight?'

"It's hideous." She gasped, looking at most of the streets which were covered in mainly trash and bad fumes.

"Hulk seen better." Hulk commented, having calmed slightly.

"Earth isn't much better." She replied. There were sometimes Diana thought the Earth was gorgeous, but nobody took care of it, making it appear hideous in more ways than one. Aside from that, there was always a longing sense in her heart to see Themyscira one last time. Or at least the people.

"Diana go to Grandmaster soon." Hulk said, gesturing to the open exit.

"Do you know why?" Diana asked, feeling very confused. She would've thought that if she "lost" that he would've killed her or made her a permanent prisoner. She guessed that maybe this meeting would be the decider or her faith.