3.3

★★★★★

Each footstep was equivalent to torture as Steve slowly walked through the crowded dance hall

Each footstep was equivalent to torture as Steve slowly walked through the crowded dance hall. He looked around, trying to figure out what was happening, where he was, how he could-

"Steve."

Dressed in her 40's clothing, Diana stood right in front of him. Though something was different.

"We won the war, we lived. All of us." She said, placing a hand on her baby bump.

Diana glanced behind Steve, causing him to turn around and see Bucky with a random woman by his side, but with one look it was obvious the woman made him happy.

"We can finally go home, imagine it." Diana smiled, taking his hand.

Steve turned around to then find the dance hall empty. He frantically looked around before turning back to Diana to look for help. Instead, he was greeted by her bloody body on the floor.

"Diana..."

"You did this, Steve." Her voice echoed throughout the hall.

Looking around once again, Steve was suddenly then dancing with Diana. Forgetting about what he just witness, he held her tight, and danced with her.

His one and only true fear, losing the only person he had left.

Wanda appeared behind Diana, the red mist flowing from her hands to Diana's head. Turning around, Diana pushed Wanda away.

"Your mind..." Wanda muttered, stepping back in slight fear. "It's impenetrable." With one swoosh, Wanda had disappeared into a blue mist.

Stumbling, Diana held her head in her hands. It was as though a force was pushing out all of Wanda's magic. It was blue colliding with red. Diana's eyes flickered the two colors, until the magic was out of her head.

Then, she was fine.

"The whole team is down." Clint said, helping up Natasha. "You've got no backup."

Tony was silent for a few moments, giving Diana the chance to speak.

"I'm alright, her mind warp didn't work on me." Diana spoke, picking up her sword from the ground.

"Well, Diana I pass the honors to you." Tony spoke, sending through his coordinates. "You think you can handle Banner?"