Chapter One~

Izuku's POV

I was walking down the street to get to UA, when I realized I forgot something...... My stuffed animal! Noooo! I need my little  line green bear to keep me from crying..... I'll just have to deal with it when I get home. Hopefully, I don't get called out or no one notices something off about me today....

At school~

Uggggg... My head hurts..... Where's my teddy bear?! I need it.... Where's mommy?! Where's anyone.....? I really need to get out of here. I'll just ask, yeah! I'll just ask if I could leave because I'm not feeling very well anymore.

As soon as I was walking down the hallway to the office, I head a deep monotone voice behind me say

"Midoriya? Are you alright?" Todoroki asked worryingly.

"Ah! Y-yes I'm fine t-todoroki!" I said trying not to stutter, but as always stutter.

"Are you sure? Your face is hot and it looks like something is bothering you..." he said putting his right back hand on my forhead

"Daddy?" I say without knowing what I had just said. Fuck! I just said daddy to Todoroki and I don't think he knows what I meant!

"Midoriya? Am I daddy? What do you mean?" Todoroki asked with a slight blush on his face, making it seem like he wanted to be my daddy.

I mean everyone already knows about me being a little space because of kacchan.... So I'll tell him....right?

I grabbed his hand and lead him out into a empty classroom, wanting to tell him privately.

"Todoroki... I'm sorry that I called you daddy, but I go into this thing called Little Space and it makes me want a caretaker. Like if I call you 'daddy' or 'mommy' then I want you to be my caretaker..." I said with me out of control blushing.

"So, I'm your daddy?" He asked.

"I-if you want to, I mean..."

As soon as I said that, Todoroki put his arm around me and brought me closer to him. As soon as I reached his chest, he put his chin on top of my head and we just stood there for a little bit.

"Midoriya? Could you meet me by the gate after school? I need to get you something and I need you to come with me to do so" Todoroki said with a hint of red on his right cheek.

"Ah, ok Todoroki" I said full of excitement.

After school brought to you by my lazy little ass :p

I walked over to the school gate and saw Todoroki standing there waiting for me.

"Todoroki? Im here" I say as I approach him. And he looked a bit stared when I said that.

"Oh, Midoriya it's just you. I thought you were someone else. But he way we're going to the store and getting you something." He said to me. And j thought I heard a bit of lust in his voice but it must my imagination.

As soon as we entered the store, he grabbed my hand and led me into an idle for dogs....?

And right when I opened my mouth he asked something I didn't expect.

"Midoriya, do you like any of these collars?"

What?! I'm now freaking out and I nod my head not knowing what to do, but he asked me what collar. I thought he was kidding! But of course, he's not.

I lick up a dark blue collar that has a tag in the front of it, so the owner can ask to get whatever words they want on it.

"Okay, and I'll get this leash to" he said, and I felt my heart pounding.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the counter to pay for our things, bit he leaned and whispered something to the nice lady.

"Okay!"

Was all I heard her say to Todoroki.

"Have and nice day!" The mind lady said.

I was to into my thoughts before I felt something around my neck and it turned out that Todoroki brought me he collar for me?!

"Izuku. I want you to call me Daddy or Shoto. It's Shoto when we're around the other students but alone it's daddy, got it?" He said is a dominant voice.

I only nod my head in agreement.

As soon as we walk back into the door rooms, some people notice that I ahve a collar around my neck and went to check it out.

"Shoto Todoroki's property, don't touch without asking."  One of the girls read out loud and of course, with my face being red and my hair is a dark forest green, I'm now a strawberry.

782 words

Hope y'all read next time to :3