•°^10k Special!^°•

Go check out that_one_emo314159!! This story is based on them! I might make this into a small book, but who knows! Let's get into it!

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the sun blaring into my eyes as I calmly stretched my arms before getting out of bed to stretch some more.

After I stretch, I get my clothes out of drawer and put them on.

'School sucks.... School uniforms suck'

I walk over to the mirror and look at myself in it.

"I'm fat.." i say to myself.

I sigh, as I head out my bedroom door and head to the bathroom to do my stuff i need to do in there.

Like to go the bathroom, and brush my teeth. I can't forget to brush my hair.

When I start to brush my hair, I start to think of times I had at my old home, in my old City i used to live in.

I moved to a different city in Japan, because all of the kids were bulling me for have disorders.

It's only because they never seen someone with bad disorders like me, but.....

They just made it worse..

After I'm done brushing my Hari and teeth, I head out f the bathroom and go downstairs.

I see a dark brown paper bag that had a note on it. I walk over to it and read the note while picking up my lunch.

"Hey izuku,! Sorry I couldn't be at home for your first day of high school! It's been a while since you left the hose ad you need to go to school.... And please, please try to eat more.. you almost died so please, try and eat and make some friends!    --Love Mom"

I sighed while I took the paper bag and brought it to he front door, while I sat down onto the floor while I put on my bright red shoes and tied them.

I picked up the paper bag full with my lunch, and stuffed it into my bookbag.

"There we go.. now I got to get my medicine.." I left my bookbag in the floor next to the door, while I headed to the kitchen.

Once j got there, I went to the medicine basket, and pulled out three bottles of medicine that had my name on it.

I opened the first while lid, taking one pill out and putting it on the counter, and put the lid back on.

I did the same with the other two bottles of pills.

Once I got all three pills I needed, I put the bottles back and put the basket back as well.

I picked up my pills and carried them over to the cupboard and grabbed a glass.

I filled the glass up with water and put all three pills into my mouth all at the same time.

I took a large gulp of water and sallowed all three pills, almost spiting them out.

I glanced up at the clock and seen that it was half an hour before 7am.

"I have no idea what time I'm supposed to be there, but I better get going.." i mumbled to myself, even though I was the only one inside the house at the time.

I walked into the living room, grabbing the remote controller and pressing the off button, and threw the remote onto the couch before grabbing my bag and heading out the door, after turning off the light and closing the door.

I walked to the train station and pulled out some yen out of my wallet, and handed it to the person running the ticket stand.

I get my ticket and walk over to one of the benches and sitting down.