Chapter three~

Izuku's POV

UGGGG... My head hurts like hell. But I just said something that I didn't know I would have the guts to say to him.

"D-daddy..."  I remembered it like yesterday but it was only this morning....

I want to go underneath my blanket and die and slow and painful death....

I still can't believe that I said that to my crush and caretaker Shoto....

--Few Hours Later--

"Hey, Izuku?" I hear Shoto say.

"Y-yeah, S-shoto?" I ask in return.

"Why did you call me daddy yesterday?" He asked me.

I felt my face go a million shades of red and pink.

"Wellyouseeididtmeantosaythatidontknowwhyisaidthatimsosorryshotokun-" I was cut off my Shoto suddenly hugging me.

"Uhh... S-shoto?!" I ask him while he's hugging me, and he replied with a hum.

"W-what are you d-doing??" I ask him clearly shy and embarrassed.

"I just wanted to hug you, is that alright?" He said in such a caring and sweet voice that I couldn't help but get a little hard....

And he noticed.....

"Izuku, why are you hard?"

I felt like I could catch on fire even though I didn't have any type of fire quirk.

"Ummmm...!" I couldn't handle the hug so I pushed him off of me and ran into my dorm room, shutting and locking the door.

I slid down my door and put my knees up to my face and my arms around my knees.

What have I gotten myself into...?

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! I'm back!! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting, I just felt like I couldn't make a chapter because I lost motivation 😥 but I'm back and I'm going to post as mush as I can now!!

Thank you for being so patient with me!! Love you guyzz! Bye meh peepzzz!!